10

Chaeyoung wiped her tears, clenching her fist in an attempt to contain her sadness

Chaeyoung wiped her tears, clenching her fist in an attempt to contain her sadness. It had been a few minutes, but the red marks on her wrist still remained, she sighed.

She turned on the lights to be greeted by a king sized bed with a tv and laptop. To her right there was a bathroom, there was also a mini area where she could cook simple food. There was a mini refrigerator located at one corner, one that contained some drinks inside.

She awed at the interior design, sitting on the soft bed. She laid back, feeling the cool breeze from the air conditioner which left the room in comfortable coolness.

She thought about how her life managed to change drastically in a matter of two days. One day she was just another employee at a downtown coffee shop and the next she was at some mafia base finding out more about her life.

She was scared for change but yet it was thrilling, the adrenaline felt foreign but yet she loved it. Something new in her life was what she had wished for, maybe this was it.

Chaeyoung laid there, her eyes grew heavy as it slowly closed. The soft breeze lulling her into deep slumber.

An hour later, the boy from the opposite room came out, getting a call from his member to tell him to go and eat dinner and also to bring Chaeyoung along.

He knocked on her door several times waiting for her to open it only to get no response. He rolled his eyes in frustration. He twisted the door knob open and entered the room to spot the sleeping girl laid on the bed with one hand on her stomach while the other was on the bed.

Her eyes closed, chest rising and falling slightly as soft snores escaped from her lips. Jaemin let out a scoff, walking towards the girl, about to shake her awake until he saw her wrist.

The redness that remained made him feel a hint of guilt. He knew he caused it, he had never felt bad for anything but somehow, this small thing did. He stared at her wrist, internally debating with himself.

He sighed, shaking his head before walking out of Chaeyoung's room and towards the medical room. With his normal unexpressive face, he entered the room. " I need some ointment," he spoke, getting straight to the point while the blonde haired boy looked at him, confused. " Just give it to me, Jungwoo."

" Gee, don't need to be so aggressive," Jungwoo commented, handing the impatient boy the ointment, " learn to be more expressive, maybe you'll get a girl easily, you know you have the looks." Jungwoo gave the boy a wink which was only returned with a disgusted face.

" Girls only distracts my work," Jaemin mumbled monotonously before leaving the room.

He walked back to Chaeyoung's room to see the girl still sleeping soundly. He carefully sat beside her and gently grabbed her wrist, putting some ointment on them. He quietly did it, wishing for her to not wake up.

Chaeyoung stirred in her sleep, feeling a smooth hand gently gripping hers. She slowly turned, rubbing her eyes to clear her vision while Jaemin sat there frozen in place. She blinked, looking at him.

Jaemin quickly let go of her hand, jumping on his feet, slipping the ointment into his pocket. " Since you're awake now, it's time to eat," he said, back to his straight, emotionless expression.

" Wait but did you just treat my wrist?" she questioned, " I thought you asked to treat it myself."

" Well, I decided to be a kind hearted gentleman and treat it for you," Jaemin said sweetly, flashing her a sarcastic smile, " I made effort to help, so thank me, angel." He spoke before walking out of the room with the girl following behind him.

" I'd thank you but I don't think you'd be welcome."

oh to be taken care of by jaemin

okay but one day has so many events i- this is only the second day of the whole story and it has lasted for 8 chapters 🤠