45

At the edge of the cloud there was a brilliant white patch, like a turning page catching the sun

At the edge of the cloud there was a brilliant white patch, like a turning page catching the sun. The rest was dove grey with a subtle hint of purple, just enough to announce the coming sunset.

They were all headed towards the Skull's base, each unit in one car. Jaemin kept dosing off as he watched buildings pass by under the beauty of the setting sun.

He allowed himself to close his eyes, taking deep breaths trying to calm himself down till he slowly and finally fell asleep.

At least he did for a few minutes before they reached their destination. The base was bigger than they thought, which might be a problem with their limited supply of bombs.

They had never figured out where the skull's base was located at and seeing now as this information was being handed to them on a silver platter, it was a golden opportunity to beat their long term enemies.

They entered the building, and was immediately guided to a room. There was a big arena, members from the skulls surrounding one side of it, probably here for entertainment from the match later.

Jaemin's eyes scanned the area until it landed on the girl who sat on a chair at a restricted room.

Her eyes so happened to be on him as he made eye contact with her through the glass that allowed her to watch the battle.

Jaemin's eyes softened at the sight, feeling slightly at ease knowing that the girl was fine and unscathed.

" Ah my favourite guests are here," the familiar voice of their enemy sounded as he entered the room as if he was the main character.

" Lets not delay any further and just get on with it, shall we?" Jinyoung said, raising an eyebrow with a smug smirk plastered on his lips.

" Sure," Jaemin said as he mirrored the latter's expression, feeling a flame igniting in him. " Unless you're scared, " he quipped.

" Why of course not," Jinyoung sarcastically laughs before walking to one side of the arena while Jaemin stood at the other.

The atmosephere felt tense, the arena was like a basketball court, a whole rectangular shape that ranged from almost one end of the room to the other.

One side sat the skulls members while the other was where NCT were at. The skulls seemingly not caring whether their leader was killed right here right now but instead cheering on for a blood shedding show - sadistic much.

Taeyong and the whole gang were the opposite though, looking worriedly at their ace. Even though Jaemin had the ability to kill in an instant, they all knew that he would waste too much energy on that if he did it.

Which ultimately became a useless perk.

" 3,2,1, let the games begin!" the referee whistled, as if it was a basketball game - maybe it was but make it knives and guns with added blood instead.

Jinyoung had made the first move, running towards the boy and throwing a punch which he managed to dodge easily and throw a hard punch to his stomach.

" Is that seriously all you got?" Jaemin taunted as he watched his opponent move back and touch the area which he had punched.

" I was just going easy," he responded, scowling in annoyance before grabbing a dagger and quickly attacking Jaemin with it.

Catching him slightly off guard, managing to slash a cut across his cheek as blood trickling down like tears.

The skulls cheered as they saw blood, as if vampires thirsting over it.

The next few minutes were the two punching and kicking, trying to stab one another yet they were just on the same level of combat, not managing to hurt one another much.

The two panted from the continuous fighting, tired and drained. Jaemin slightly more out of it due to the minimal sleep he had gotten.

" Lets spice it up a little," Chenle muttered, following according to what they had planned. When they are both worned out, Chenle will use his telekinesis and try to stab him.

He squinted his eyes at the knife in Jinyoung's pocket, focusing as he used his finger to help himself, raising it up which made the knife move up at the same time and out of his pocket.

" Woah its heavier than I thought," Chenle mumbled as he felt his head pound. He sneakily floated the knife behind Jinyoung's back, planning to stab his heart but his head pounded vigorously making him wince.

Chenle quickly stabbed him but the knife dropped and ended up only entering the enemy's leg halfway, yet enough to inflict some pain.

The boy leaned his head on Jisung's shoulder as his head felt like it was being stabbed while his ears rang.

Jinyoung groaned in pain as he reached down to grab the knife out of his leg, scoffing as he shot death glares at Chenle, very well knowing that he was the cause of it.

" You guys are so pathetic with your powers, you think I don't have powers of my own?" he insulted, eyes narrowing at Jaemin whom was in his defence stance. " I have a protection bubble so whatever you want to do on me is three times the work," he explained.

Jaemin's eyes shot towards Chenle who was knocked out from trying to use his abilities, making him go slightly pale at the newfound information.

Right when the boy got distracted by his teammate, the latter took this opportunity to stab him in the arm.

Jaemin winced in pain as blood gushed out of the wound, groaning as his hand instinctively raised to stop the bleeding.

Chaeyoung gasped, watching in the small glass room from a distance. She whimpered, her eyes glistening slightly from tears, feeling as if she was being stabbed, watching as the boy she had grown to love being hurt by her own father.

The anger and hatred she felt for her father burned with passion, wanting to crack his jaw and stab him endlessly for all the pain and suffering he had caused to others.

That was how she found herself subconsciously thinking about her father being in pain, feeling disgusted that he was the donor of the sperm that created her.

The next moment she found the thought of her father screaming in pain being so realistic until she snapped out of it and saw her father kneeling down on the ground.

" Is it just me or is he actually screaming?"

normalise fathers being called sperm donors 🥵🥵 jkjk

anyways double update yoh and i didnt expect this chapter to be so long HAHA