26

The walk-in wardrobe was somewhat like a clothing store that you see at shopping centres

The walk-in wardrobe was somewhat like a clothing store that you see at shopping centres. A whole stretch of clothing displayed from one end to another.

It seemed colour coded - black for formal clothes, red for missions, and others which were for whatever other special occasions.

Chaeyoung figured that they were fond of LED lights, the whole place being lit up by it, having the blue colour switched on. She looked around in awe - as if the room was one from her dreams, maybe it was.

" Now time for your fashion show." Jaemin said as he stood behind her, leaning against the door frame before walking inside the room and closing the door behind him.

" Huh?" Chaeyoung said, confused. She turned around, eyes widening upon realising how close the boy stood from her resulting in her taking one step back.

" Do we need to refresh your memory, angel? We're here to find a perfect dress or you so that you could stand out at the party tomorrow." Jaemin spoke, walking in front of her and towards the woman clothing section at the corner of the room - which was basically abandoned, until she came, seeing as no one else there was a girl.

The girl trailed behind him, timidly looking towards the ground - not daring to look at the expensive clothing that definitely would cost a hefty amount of money that she could never afford.

" Do you want to choose it yourself or do you want me to choose it for you?" He asked, looking back at the girl as they stopped right in front of the huge wardrobe full of dresses - definitely way too many for a base or house filled with boys.

Chaeyoung admired the dresses, looking at the many different intricate designs.

At the thought of her horrible taste in fashion, she ended up deciding that it was better for someone else to pick for her.

" You pick it." She said simply, turning to look at the boy whose eyes immediately scanned her figure, visualising the dresses that might suit her.

" Well then, this is gonna last for awhile." He said innocently but a spark of mischieve glinted in his eyes.

When Jaemin said 'awhile', Chaeyoung definitely didn't expect it to be this long.

Going in and out of the changing room only for the dress to get disapproved by the boy who claimed himself to be the "fashion master"

Her legs felt sore from continuously walking back and forth, her finger probably had a cut from zipping and unzipping the dresses - which she had much trouble with resulting in her taking a longer time to change.

" Can you just accept this." She groaned as she walked towards the boy seated on the couch.

The dress she wore was black in colour, it had some flowers on it, it was quite plain yet it hugged her curves perfectly.

If she were to choose her favourite this would definitely be it, simple yet pretty but she expected the same answer from the boy, already preparing to turn around and go back into the changing room.

" Yeah, sure, that's looks perfect." He said, his lips forming a small smile as his eyes ran over the girl.

Chaeyoung took a step, about to walk back to change like what she had been doing for the past hour until she processed what he had said.

" Wait? Really? Has the oh so famous fashionista decided on the one I should wear?" She said excitedly, running up to him and jumping on him, hugging him.

Without realising what she was doing, she wrapped her hands around him, digging her face into the crooked of his neck.

" U-uh yes that's the one." Jaemin spoke awkwardly as his hands laid by his side, not knowing what to do with them. Wrap them around her waist? The boy had no clue on what to do with them so he ended up just leaving them by his side.

" Oh my gosh, finally." Chaeyoung let out a breathy contented sigh as she got a whiff of Jaemin's cologne - still oblivious to her actions.

" U-uh y-you can let go now." Jaemin stuttered out, ears slightly heated out of embarrassment.

" Oh right." Chaeyoung uttered out, letting go of him and scratching the back of her neck awkwardly.

" You can go change back to your normal clothes and bring that dress to your room to wear tomorrow." Jaemin instructed, trying to ease the awkward atmosphere. " You can keep that dress by the way, its not like anyone here would wear it anyways."

Chaeyoung just nodded, still thinking about her earlier actions - much regrets rising up from her.

She grabbed her the clothes she previously worn, about to walk back into the changing room again.

" By the way, you look stunning, angel." Jaemin complimented. Chaeyoung looked at him and blinked, not knowing what to say as he left the room, leaving her alone.

" What the hell? That was such boyfriend material?" She squealed after coming back to her senses.

She rushed into the changing room, closing the door and sliding down against it.

Her hands cupped her cheeks, feeling the heat emitting from them. " The hell he's just Jaemin. Stop it Chaeyoung." she said to herself.

" But he's Na Jaemin." She thought, not knowing why she was so affected from the boy's actions.

She finally got up after calming herself down. Looking at herself in the mirror, she saw how red her cheeks had became, the way her eyes lit up with sparks of happiness - but what exactly was she happy about?

Internally, she screamed over every little thing he did. The way he always poked his tongue at the inside of his cheeks, his jet black hair that was always messy yet it was a good kind of mess.

The thought of him brought some kind of bubbly feelings inside the girl. Not being aware of it, she thought it was just a thing that happened in the moment.

She shook her head, snapping out of her daze, eyes trailing back towards her face to see her still crimson red cheeks.

" Na Jaemin, what the hell are you doing to me."

sorry i write too many chaemin moments these days but i just need sum development oop-

omg but i wonder how long this book is gonna last i wanna make it at least 40 chapters long NDJSN