50

The midnight sky becomes a sweet embrace of starry black

The midnight sky becomes a sweet embrace of starry black. The midnight blue deepens over a broad and starlit sky.

The two dense love birds cuddled on the medical bed, enjoying the closeness from their significant other.

The pieces of Jaemin's heart that had been broken magically restored as he cuddled the girl; it was as if his heart had found peace, as if it needed the girl's warmth to help bridge their gaps and connect, mending it.

His arm tightened around her waist, bringing her impossibly closer, yearning for her comforting warmth. He stared ahead at the wall while his thumb drew circles on her back subconsciously.

Jaemin was deep in thought, eyebrows furrowed as he tried to unearth what he was feeling.

The sweet and addicting feeling, forcing his walls to crumble down. The rapid heart rates and flipping of the stomach, and it was all because of her.

As much as he hated that his mind always couldn't help but think about her, it gave a flutter to his heart and a smile to his lips.

She was a severe distraction, a rather pretty one.

His worries seemed to evaporate the more he thought about her yet at the same time it left him confused.

Do I really like her? he thought to himself.

Chaeyoung shuffled in his arms, moving to get into a more comfortable position before going back into deep sleep, a smile decorating her lips.

" Cute," Jaemin muttered as he admired the girl's features, his heart pulsating that it would have been a miracle if the girl didn't wake up due to it.

An endearing smile grazed his lips as he finally concluded, allowing himself, for once, to care for somebody.

" Yeah, I guess I like you, my cute little angel."

Morning arrives as a mother's gentle hand, inviting the dreams of night to enter the day. Golden rays of the morntide come as invitations to the day.

The bright light was a reflection of Chaeyoung's mood after a good night sleep. Her eyes opened, squinting slightly as she adjusted to the blinding light, the golden hue shining on her milky skin.

She stretched and yawned, feeling her body ache after being at the same position for a long time.

The girl frowned upon realising the lack of presence of Jaemin, getting slightly anxious at his disappearance. She immediately shot up from the bed, getting on her two feet and exiting the room.