38

⚠️ warning: this scene is quite violent so ye :)

Thunder came as a roared promise of the rain, as if reciprocating the atmosphere in the room

Tension filled the air as Jaemin stared at the group of enemies, his eyes holding coldness, face expressionless.

Chaeyoung bit her lips, watching the way they were looking at each other as if they were a dog that was about to pounce. She sat at a corner helpless, not knowing how to fight and defend herself.

She felt pathetic just by being there, trying to stay hidden in the shadows, taking a peek once in a while to see what was going on.

Jaemin let out a scoff, eyes narrowing towards them. " Five against one? Seriously? Is it suppose to be fair or...?" He said.

" Well, lets just say we like to be prepared," one answers.

" Prepare for what? For all of you guys to be dead? Boring," Jaemin taunts, pretending to yawn in order to emphasise his point.

They growled before charging towards the boy with rage, raising their dagger to stab the boy but failed due to his effortless dodging. " Woah there, chill, you could have cut my perfect face," he spoke with sarcasm, using his hand to shield his face as if mocking them.

" Well, yeah sure, maybe we should bring a shaver next time and shave your hair bald," the leader said in annoyance, rolling his eyes.

" Ouch. My hair is precious too how dare you make that kind of threat," Jaemin sighed, placing a hand over his heart as if he was hurt.

Chaeyoung watched quietly in amusement at the way the boy handled it so easily, not laying a finger on them yet dodging their every attack perfectly.

She flinched as she felt a hand grip her leg, pulling her. A scream was emerging in her throat until a gloved hand covered her mouth, silencing her.

Her eyes glanced from the hand and towards the side, looking at her abductor. " Keep quiet, we don't want to die now do we?" the man whispered into her ear, his breath fanning her skin.

" Bunch of newbies, I should start attacking instead of letting you guys off so easily," Jaemin said, clicking his tongue as he grabbed a dagger out of the pouch on his belt, twirling it around his fingers.

Right when one of them were about to make an attempt to stab him with a dagger again, Jaemin grabs his wrist, hauling the enemy towards him before slitting his throat in one strike.

Throwing the body to the floor, he dusts off his shirt. " Ah, feels good to do that again," he says before looking at the others and grabbing another one of them and slitting their throat again. " Don't worry though, its not like you're dead or anything, its just...a loss of tons of blood," he said casually, as if it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.