2

" So you mean he is alive?" Chaeyoung said, eyes lighting up slightly

" So you mean he is alive?" Chaeyoung said, eyes lighting up slightly. Glancing back at the motionless body that laid flat on the ground.

A sigh of relief escaped from her lips, looking back at the boy who stood there unmoving, an eyebrow raised as slight amusement flashed in his eyes.

She looked at him with hopeful eyes as he stood up from his position, walking towards her.

His footsteps was heard despite the sound of the heavy rain, the tension surrounding the atmosphere increased at each step he took.

His eyes darkening into a darker shade of brown, piercing through Chaeyoung's soul.

She felt her heart beating against her chest, her whole body numb.

She didn't understand why her first instincts wasn't to run away, there was something luring her in.

It was dangerous but she liked it.

She stood there, tilting her head slightly as she watched the boy striding towards her direction, his narrowed eyes looking right at her.

Her whole body shook in fear as she felt tears pricking at the edges of her eyes, holding them back just like how she had always held her emotions in.

She felt her palms get sweaty as the boy strided closer and closer towards her finally stopping right in front of her.

She flinched slightly as he bent down to her height, giving her a small smile.

" Aw you optimistic angel, I definitely knew all the organs and veins in his system and slitted his throat accurately at the exact spot where he will be terribly hurt but not die and he totally won't die from the lost of blood." He said feigning enthusiasm, with a fake bright smile on his face as he clasped his hands together.

" And I most definitely staged this whole thing just to scare some stranger I don't know whom works at some random coffee shop down the streets just to see if she is dumb or stupid." he continued, moving his hands around to make it more dramatic.

Then, his expression dropped, face blank.

" He's dead." he deadpanned, before walking towards the exit.

" Wait what about the body? If anybody sees it, they are gonna think that I killed him!" she said worriedly, immediately regretting as he turned around with a blank face, expression completely lacking of any emotion.

" Then hide it somewhere no one will see." Jaemin said simply, getting annoyed by the girl.

" B-but I don't know how.." she mumbled quietly but audible to the boy.

" Then figure it out yourself." He stated, opening the exit but stopping right when he was about to walk out.

" Don't you dare leave it here or I'll fucking come kill you next and I will make sure it is 10 times more unbearable." he threatened coldly, before he exited, walking into the dark alleyway right opposite the store.

In a blink of an eye, he was gone.

He left, his cold demeanor leaving along with him as Chaeyoung felt lonely again, lonely and scared.

Looking over at the dead body, not knowing what to do.

She sighed, getting some gloves to hide the body in some bushes outside.

Who was he though?

mafia jaemin kinda hot though and i have no idea how to dispose a body so it shall be hidden in a bush

and i have no idea how to dispose a body so it shall be hidden in a bush