Epilogue: Part 35

1 April, 2013. My favorite guys' 35th birthday. It also meant 15 years without Fred was approaching, next month.

Today was going to be an emotional day. He had awoken during the night from one of his nightmares; he rolled over and cuddled me until he fell back asleep.

He was so gorgeous when he slept. His eyelids twitched right after he'd drift off to sleep. If he was having a bad day, he would mumble my name while he slept.

It was a Saturday, and we had the day off. I woke George up with a kiss just before the twins, along with Fred and Roxanne, ran in and jumped us in bed.

"Happy birthday dad!!" The kids screamed into his face. I covered my face, and laughed as he sat up and scared them. "You all better... GET OUT!" He laughed, and they ran out giggling.

"Happy birthday, my love! Here you go!" I pulled my present for him out from under the bed.

"Thank you darling!" He looked at my present, "Mary! This is... thank you. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Georgie." I kissed him.

It was a clock, like the one that hung in the burrow, with our children on it, along with mum and dad Weasley, me.. and Fred (Fred was always 'home'). I showed it to Fred when it was finished, he loved it too.

I kissed George again, before he climbed on top of me and pushed my hands above my head. "The door's open sweetheart," I whispered between our kisses.

"It's always open," he sighed. "Shhh.." he reached over me and grabbed my wand from my bedside table. "Colloportus," he smirked. The door shut itself and locked.

"Silencio," I followed. He smiled before taking off his shirt, then mine. We hadn't had a proper shag session in months, and it was his birthday— much needed. He kissed my lips gently before he pushed his tongue into my mouth, and thrust his bulge toward my hips.

I reached down and felt him over his boxers. He ripped them off and helped me out of my stockings. As we fell into each other with our pent up tension, I thought about how good it felt to be wrapped up like this with him again, after months.

We weren't as young as we used to be, but we still thrilled each other when we could. We finished our much needed alone time, retracted the curses, and joined the kids and painting Fred in the living room. It was his birthday too. And next month was 15 years without him. He wanted to spend time with him today.

"Morning kids! Freddie!" George waved, looking particularly awake.

"Moooorrrning," Fred winked at us as we entered the living room.

"Happy birthday again, uncle Freddie!" The kids said to the painting as they waved.

He smiled, "thank you all, again!"

"Dad! We got you something!" Our Fred said. George sat down with his tea, after handing me mine, and looked at the four beautiful faces looking up at him. "We hope you like it, dad!" Freddie said. It was a painting they did, of George in the shop (Georgia had my drawing ability and it was really starting to show)! It was rather good for their ages! Each child added their own touch as well. George cried with happiness.

"Freddie honey, this is from your dad and me!" It was a Gryffindor quidditch robe, as he was sorted into Gryffindor last year, much to the joy of his parents.

I had the twins houses figured out; Georgia was more than likely going to be a Gryffindor as she's much more like her father than she is like me. Frederick Neamus would more than likely be in Ravenclaw (or maybe Hufflepuff), as he's much more like me. Thinking about that made me happy.

"Thanks dad! Thanks mum Mary! It's perfect!" He smiled and hugged us both.

"Okay! Frederick, Rox, off to your mum's!" I said as I ushered them into the fireplace.

"Fred, Georgia.. wanna stay with us today? Or go to grandmum's? Uncle Ron is in the shop, that's an option for you too! We wanna spend some time with uncle Fred," I smiled at them.

"Hmm.. We know it's a special day for dad and uncle Freddie.. we'll go to grandmum's till lunch then come back?" Georgia asked. I nodded and escorted them into the fireplace.

I left George in the living room with his twin, as I went back to our bedroom to do some paperwork.

I heard them talking faintly. I always heard them, "I'm so happy Freddie. She's incredible." I smiled to myself. How lucky was I, to have love, love AND be loved so deeply by both Weasley twins?

"I know Georgie! And she gave you beautiful children.. that THANKFULLY look like her," Fred laughed. George did too.

"But we miss you mate.. all of us. 15 years next month.."

"Bloody! I haven't aged a day!" Fred joked. That one made me laugh.

"Mary, can you come here please?"

"Yes Georgie! Coming love!"

"Tell him about what Neville asked you.."

"Oh, of course!"