Epilogue: Part 30

12, December 2003. Johan Strew's last day at the ministry, which meant that my first day as Director of The Department For Regulation of Magical Creatures and Beasts was next week. I would be the youngest department head ever.

My babies were ten months old and walking.

George and Angelina had grown further apart; he spent more time with his parents and me, than at his London home with her— only going back to his house to see his son, and now daughter.. Roxanne. She was born earlier in the month. The thought of them shagging made me want to vomit. George tried to explain himself, but he didn't owe me anything.. she was his wife (still).

I told him many times that he shouldn't feel guilty. She is his wife after all, still his wife..

My babies were beautiful; Frederick looks so much like his dad. Georgia has his eyes. Frederick has bright red hair and green eyes, and that Weasley smile. Georgia has my color hair, brownish-red, and George's brown eyes. She has my nose, and smile.. slightly crooked but wonderful in its own way.

22, December 2003. My first day in my new position. Mr. Strew hadn't left one thing for me to do.. he was a gem of a man. Everything was in order and he left me a list of important things to do... after the new year. He didn't want me stressed as soon as I walked in the door, especially after having the twins.