Epilogue: Part 41

21 August came around and it was time. I was marrying George Weasley today.

Everything was in place and ready to go. Fleur, mum Weasley, Arthur, and Victoire helped us out so much with everything.

The morning of, the girls had a giant breakfast at the burrow while the boys set up the tent for the reception. I was nervous as a bowtruckle, but extremely excited for this day.

We got up to start getting ready, when I was stopped by a handsome looking painting. "Ya look beautiful, Mary."

"Thank you Freddie! I'll show you my dress once it's on!"

"Please do!" He winked. I walked away shaking my head as I hugged Molly before heading upstairs. I got dressed, and the ladies helped with my hair (which was now just below my ears), and makeup.

I walked out to see Fred. "Whoa! You look beautiful.. as always, Mary."

"Thank you, Freddie. Wish you could be there..."

"I know," he smiled gently.

Everyone went outside and I was left in the burrow with my thoughts.

A hour later, it was time. Music filled the air, and the wedding party started their walk. The ceremony was held in this shack the Weasley's conjured just for this day.

As I made my way toward the shack, I saw George from afar, through the narrow door.

The shack was white, with blue shutters and a long, covered patio lined with benches. The patio roof was also decorated with white lights and the benches inside the shack, were draped with linens and flowers. It was perfect.

My eyes lit up when I saw him, my love.

Just then, a ghostly figure appeared.. it was Fred. I'd never seen him as a ghost before, it was frightening and lovely at the same time. "Fred, hi!"

"Wouldn' miss this wedding sweetheart! Oh! I brought someone..." he gestured behind me.

"Mum! How?!"

"You look beautiful, sweets!" Her smile still just as warm as I remembered.

"Fred.." I smiled, and he knew how thankful I was. I beamed with excitement as I walked closer toward the door. George was the only person able to see me. He looked so smashingly handsome standing at the alter, waiting for ME this time.

He was wearing a gray dress shirt, dark blue trousers, and suspenders. The girls were wearing dark blue dresses and the boys were wearing gray trousers and blue shirts, with suspenders.

Before I was able to get any closer, I heard a voice. A voice I hadn't heard in over 20 years..

"Oi, Mary!" I turned and saw my BLOODY WANKER of a father. My face was bright red and I stormed toward him.

"Where are my grandchildren? And this fellow of yours?" He had a smug smile on his daft face.

I was fuming, "YOU WANKER! HOW DARE YOU?! Don't you DARE act like you want to know them! Or CARE! YOU DIDNT EVEN COME TO MUMS FUNERAL, you TWAT!" I backed away, and made eye contact with George who saw the anger and panic on my face and excused himself from the guests and met me, "Mary?! What's wrong?"

"MY BLOODY WANKER OF A FATHER IS HERE! I do NOT WANT HIM HERE GEORGE..!" My tears could not be held back anymore. George stormed toward him. Neville walked to the door of the shack, with Seamus behind him shortly after.

I heard Seamus address the guests, "no trouble everyone! Just some dress malfunctions that need addressin' is all." He conjured more music so the arguing was drowned out. "Mary?!" He panicked.

Neville was looking around at my mum and Fred as ghosts; Fred equally upset as his twin.

"MY WANKER FATHER IS HERE, and he WONT LEAVE! G went to talk to him. I don' want his bloody MONEY OR GIFTS. I WANT HIM GONE!" Seamus stormed off to meet George in confronting my father.

Neville stayed with me. I was talking to him and the others, "HOW DARE HE?! I HAVEN'T TALKED TO THE TWAT IN OVER 20 YEARS, and he has the BULLOCKS to show up on my wedding day.. THE BEST DAY OF M'LIFE, an' act like he gives a DAMN ABOUT THE TWINS, OR GEORGE! OR HELL, even ME, HIS FILTHY HALF-BLOOD DAUGHTER! How the bloody hell did he even find me?!" I was crying in pure anger as I finally shut the door to the shack, not that it mattered much at this point. "I used to dream of having a love like his and my mums Neville, but he's a total bloody wanker. Fuck him! He's a liar! My love with George is stronger than his for mum ever was, how DARE he?!"

I turned to look at George who had his wand in my dads face, Seamus was threatening him as well. I love the men in my life.

"SHE DOESNT WAN' YA HERE, so leave.. NOW!" George said. I could see his back muscles bulge as he tightened the grip on his wand. It was so sexy when he defended me.

"I'dunno mate... she's got mudblood in her. Sure ya wanna marry that?" My dad winked, as Seamus and George threatened him again.

"Don't!" I yelled... not to protect my father, but to protect them from themselves.

"Listen to the little half-blood," my dad snarled.

That was the last straw for George. "REDUCTO!"

My dad blocked it, and tried to attack George, but he and Seamus were ready. They drove my dad away with various spells and curses.

I sobbed into Neville, while Fred and my mum comforted me.

"Mary!" It was George again. I fell into his arms when he approached. "I'm SO sorry Georgie! This should NOT have happened... especially on our wedding day." He wrapped me in a hug while he looked over to Fred.

"Sweetheart, this is YOUR day," my mum started. "No matter what your fa.. Alabaster, says or does, he CANNOT take this from you!"

"You're right mum!" I said as I lifted my head from George's chest and sniffled. "Fuck him! I'm marrying the love of my bloody life today, and NO ONE can take that from me!"

George kissed me, "so.. you okay love?"

"Never better darling! Let's get married!"

He kissed me again. All three guys smiled and walked inside, explaining away what the bloody hell happened. I turned to my mum and Fred, "I wish I could hug y'two."

"We know," they reached out their hands and caressed my face.. though their hands more or less went through me. A playful chill went up my spine, as I fixed my makeup best I could, and opened the door.

I made eye contact with George, he smiled. And I proceeded to strut down the aisle towards eternal happiness.