Epilogue: Part 25

The two of them walked toward the living room and Angelina sat on the couch, with baby Fred next to her. I could feel the heat coming off of me. George turned towards me and while I smiled, I also panicked.. I didn't have enough time to put on my jumper on and you could clearly see my bump. Bill had his hand on my shoulder, and was squeezing it comfortingly.

"Mary.. Oh! What's this?" He was smiling at my stomach, but didn't realize anything.

"Hey Georgie.." I grabbed Bill's hand. Mum Weasley was talking to Angelina. And everyone carried on conversations, but had their eyes trained on this dreadfully awkward moment.

George's smile broke, his eyes went wide, and he started to breathe quickly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Mar.. can I.. we talk?"

"Yes." I grabbed his hand and led him up to his room, which was mine again.

"Hey Freddie.." I'm sure we looked awkward.

"Right. I'm gonna go downstairs. Catch yew later," painting Fred said as he quickly left view.

"Mary.." George walked over and sat on his old bed.

"Yes Georgie. I'm with child." I was rubbing my stomach. "..children actually. It's twins."

"Blimey. Twins... ya don say?!" He looked as though he was going to pass out.

"What's wrong?" I certainly knew what was wrong.

"Oh.. huh? Nothing Mary... just thinking.."

"You don' know the bloke, G." I was a bloody awful lair.

He reached out and grabbed my hands. "Mary.. you're a bloody awful liar." (Told you) He paused and began sniff away tears.

I was crying now too. "Don' worry about it.. I'm not gonna do that to you.. when you and her are happy again.." He let go of my hands and touched my belly. We both cried, for various reasons.

"The night I left Ang, after our fight?" He finally asked after a cry-filled silence.

"Yes. I'm so sorry G. I couldn' tell ya, you were back with her! I didn't find out till after ya went back anyway. But don' worry, that's why I'm here, she'll never know." I kissed the top of his head.

"Mary... I."

I grabbed his hands and squeezed them. "Just some bloke."

He grabbed me before I walked out, kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear, "I'm not okay with that. I'm so sorry I..."

"Shhh... it's okay. Don't worry about it, Georgie.. I'll be fine.." I turned and kissed him, square on the lips, before I walked out of my room.