Epilogue: Part 21

1 September, 2002. I didn't use the floo network as I wasn't sure how the twins would react. But I wasn't sure how they'd react to apparating either; my doctor said either shouldn't be an issue.

I took a chance. I apparated to the burrow, and landed in the front yard. I was nearly an expert apparater, so I felt better about it than the floo network. I felt my stomach and the twins, kicking. *phew* they handled it great.

I was worried about it making them out of sorts or a bit wonky. But they seemed fine. I took a few deep breath's and walked toward the front door.

I panicked for a moment, 'who was watching the shop?' I asked myself. I then remembered that I had told the weekend staff that I wouldn't be around as much, but they're a smart bunch. They could handle being alone.

It was mid-morning and the dew on the grass was slowly drying up. Tabitha was in her crate, smelling the air. Pygmy Fred was snoring away in my bag. They weren't bothered by the journey either.

I appeared in the field that surrounded the Burrow, and took in the smells that I so fondly loved. It had rebounded nearly 100% after it was destroyed on Christmas all those years ago— still some tiny sections still gave away the attack, but the burrow overcame.

I approached the door and took a deep breath, and knocked.