Epilogue: Part 43

1 September, 2014. The twins' first day at Hogwarts.

They awoke us at 6a sharp, by jumping us in bed.

"MUM! DAD!" Fred shouted. George sat up and tackled him, causing him to laugh. Georgia was jumping on me while chanting the Hogwarts song, "Hogwarts, Hogwarts, hoggywarty Hogwarts, teach us something pleaseeee.."

"Georgia?" I said to her, causing her to stop singing, "what's that?" I pointed to a corner of our room. When she looked, I tickled her until she told me she was about to pee. *lovely*

"Alright you two, c'mon! Your mum has to get ready too!" George winked at them. They got off and headed back to their bedrooms. George got up after them, walked to my side of the bed and kissed me, "ready for your first feast on the other side, Professor Weasley?" He smirked.

"Oh yes, Mr. Weasley.." I leaned up and kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"EWWW!" Fred shrieked from the hallway. George glared at him, then smirked and started to chase him into the living room.

I laughed and got myself out of bed, and finished packing my overnight bag (I was just going to introduce the paintings, see my office, and watch the twins get sorted).

I had it arranged where I would only teach the class Thursday's and Fridays in the spring, so I wasn't away from George too much, and would still be able to get to the ministry during the week if my department needed me.

"Alright you lot, ready?" George asked near the stairs. The twins ran over to their dad and waited for me. I smiled at them all for a moment, taking in my beautiful family. I made my way towards the stairs and we all excited the flat and headed for the Alley.