Epilogue: Part 17

30th May, 2002. I awoke alone in the flat. George moved back in with Angelina, and got the last of his things out of the flat yesterday. My stomach was aching something dreadful and I felt dreadfully nauseous as well.

I rolled out of bed and ran into the bathroom; where I proceeded to vomit into the sink. "Fuck..." I said out loud. I had a feeling I knew why I felt so sick, but didn't want to face it. But I needed the proof for myself, before I freaked out either way.

After work at the shop, and presenting to the ministry on behalf of people who wanted breeders licenses, I went to the corner store (both the magical and muggle ones), and got what I needed. I ran back to the flat and went into the bathroom. One of the tests, the muggle version, was one that you had to pee on. The magical version was inserted.. yes it is as invasive as it sounds— it didn't hurt though. But I wouldn't have cared if it did hurt, I needed to know.

I wanted to be.... but was also terrified at who the father was... because if I were to let him know, or if he were to find, it could ruin his life... the life he just got back.

I loved him, so much.. but I would never want to ruin his life, if he was happy as he appeared to be..