Epilogue: Part 40

1 August, 2014. Saturday, and one month until the twins headed off to Hogwarts; Fred Weasley II (as we called him now- to separate him from my Fred) was going to be a 3rd year, so G was used to saying 'goodbye', I was not. It was heavy on my mind.

George woke me up with a kiss, "G'moring my love!" He was extra chipper this morning.

"Mmm.. what Georgie?" I mumbled as I turned over to face him.

"Let's get married!" He was leaning on his elbow.

"What?! Today?" I chuckled, trying to wake up.

"Well not today.. but this month! I wan' them to introduce ya as 'Professor Weasley'!" He smiled.

I smiled back and kissed him, "yeah.. okay Georgie! Let's get married!"

We planned it for 21 August, a Saturday. It was going to be held at the burrow. Everything was moving fast, but George helped me stay calm. I was very excited to officially become a Weasley!

The weeks leading up the wedding were some of the busiest ever; mum Weasley took me dress shopping (just her and I), and it was lovely. I found the perfect dress.

It had thin straps, was eggshell in color, and covered in flower embroidery and lace. I went with a clever hat instead of a vail as well.

I was excited to pick my 'bridesmaids': Georgia, Luna, Elizabeth, Meredith, Ginny, and my most favorite... Seamus! He recently confessed to me that he and Dean Thomas were a couple. Finally! He loved me enough to be the only male on my side, and assumed his sexuality meant he was special anyway! I would never have singled him out regardless, and would've had him as a brides-man anyway, so now that he was fully himself, it just felt extra special.

I wanted ALL my best friends to be involved, and George had already picked Neville to be one of his groomsmen. He was excited to pick his boys (again) too! Bill, Ron, Charlie, Oliver Wood, Harry, and Neville. He changed it from last time— his first marriage— so I didn't get upset (not that I would). He was sweet like that.