Chapter 20: 2 May, 1998

The voice was that of "the girl in blue," as we called her. She guarded the painting, and resided in her brothers home.. Aberforth Dumbledore. Dumbledore's brother.

The girl in the painting was their sister, Arianna. She was six years old when she was brutally attacked, and subsequently driven mad, by a group of muggle boys because they caught her doing magic. The act deeply disturbed Albus and Aberforth; it fractured their relationship.

Aberforth was the "friend" McGonegall told Neville about— the one that the he then told me about.

2 May, just after midnight, Arianna spoke to us. She said that her brother had visitors that we needed to know about. I was too tired to move, so Neville said he'd go and meet them. After about 5 minutes, Neville came back.. with Harry, Ron, and Hermione! I did see them in Hogsmeade!

As they hugged everyone, I heard Neville say "Seamus looks worse I reckon," I knew they were talking about how like shit we look.

"Oi, Mary's even worse," Seamus said timidly.

"Wha..?" Asked Ron as he scanned the room for me.

I found the energy to stand, "oi! You lot!" I waved to them and they winced when they saw my injuries, Ron walked over to me. "Bloody hell Mary! Wha's happenin' here?" He was concerned.

"Oh nothin' mate. I'm sure Neville told ya." I said. "Just Death Eaters who want me, Nev, and Seamus to Crucio each other, an' first years, an' love to punish us when we don't.."

"Fred's gonna lose the plot when he sees.." he interrupted.

"Wait... wha??"

"Bloody.. I shoulda left it be a surprise. But yeah, the order's here.. all'em."

"Freddie!" I smiled at the thought of seeing the love of my life in person again.

"Why'd ya let them do this to ya Mary?" He crushed my excitement as he reached for my bruised face.

"Didn' have a choice. It was either me... or Ginny," I paused.

"Wha..?" he said looking miffed.

"Yeah.. Weasley's are my weakness. I would do anythin' to protect all'you. Clear?" He didn't answer. I spoke again, "that includes your sister. I love you all, and they bloody know that, used it against me. I don' care though.. Ginny's not gonna get hurt if I can help it," I finished.

"Blimey Mary..." he started to tear up a bit. Then he hugged me. "Thank you. We love you too." I smiled and stroked his head.

"Alright, we got work to do!" Harry spoke to the crowd. We all split up and discussed the plan.

Nearly an hour later, Ginny ran down. "Snape knows!" She paused when she saw Harry, and walked up to him. "Harry!"

I heard Ron get all miffed, "6 months she hasn' seen me an' it's like I'm Franky first year. I'm only her brother!"

"She got lots of those doesn' she? There's only one Harry," Seamus said with a smile.

"Shut up Seamus," Ron snapped.

"What happened Ginny?" Neville asked trying to get the conversation back on track.

"Snape knows that Harry was in Hogsmeade," she replied.

"Alright. Let's go!" Harry said. Ron and Hermione left the dungeons to meet the other members of The Order.

I went with the other students to march towards the Great Hall; Snape called a school meeting. "He's calling a fuckin' meetin' now? Bloody Snape does know it's 2a, right?" I said to the lot before we headed up to our bloody lecture.