Epilogue: Part 38

5 February, 2014. Our twins' 11th birthday. Today was the big day. The day their Hogwarts letters were to arrive.

"MUM! DAD! COME QUICK! They're here!"

George and I heard from the living room of our flat at 7a. We laid in bed for a moment to increase their anticipation, it worked.

"MUMMY! DADDY! C'MON!"

We obliged, and got out of bed. George went to the kitchen and started their birthday breakfast, and I grabbed their letters and sat down next to them on the couch. I had them read their letters out loud, and of course they started at the same time:

'Dear Ms. Milwood,
Dear Mr. Milwood,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry....'

As the the kids were reading their letters, I looked in the kitchen and made eye contact with my fiancé! He was cooking breakfast, but stopped stirring the hotcakes to look at me. He bit his lip and seductively licked the batter off his fingers, which made me blush. I tuned the kids back in. I smiled at them as they finished reading their letters. George and I beamed with happiness.

"Hotcakes are done you lot! Happy birthday Fred, Georgia!" He exclaimed as he handed them handmade jumpers from mum Weasley. Hogwarts colors— the twins loved them! "They're wonderful! Tell her thank you!"

"You can tell her yourself, she'll be here.."

"Helloooo! where're the birthday kids?!" Molly exclaimed as she and Arthur appeared from the fireplace.

"Now.." George finished with a laugh.

The kids ran up and hugged their grandparents. "Okay, time to go! Your parents have to get to work!"

George and I helped them gather some things while they got dressed. Mum Weasley stopped to admire my ring, "y'two set a date yet?!"

"Not yet mum! But probably next year!" I smirked just as the twins came out from their bedrooms.

"On we go, kids! See y'two later!"

"Bye mum, dad!" George said. We finished the hotcakes and headed to our bedroom to get changed for work.