Epilogue: Part 37

2 December 2013. I turned 34. I was awoken by the soft purring of Pygmy puff Fred in my ear. I turned to him, "puff Fred what're you doing?" I giggled as he purred louder. My old girl Tabitha walked over and looked up at the bed (she was too old to jump up on it anymore).

She was meowing with a sense of urgency, so I looked over for George.. he wasn't next to me. I shewed Pygmy Fred away and swung my feet over the edge of the bed, Tabitha rubbed herself against them and I smiled. She was on her way out, but still as cheerful as ever.

I got out of bed, grabbed my housecoat, and went over to Georgia's room; it was empty. We had Roxanne and Freddie this weekend too. Odd that neither of the girls were in their room at.. *checked watch* 8a. I walked up to the boys room. I knocked and waited a moment before I walked in. The boys weren't in their beds either. Panic set in as I ran back downstairs.

I ran into the living room where I was greeted with a smirking Fred. "Freddie! Where the bloody hell is everyone?!" He knew I was worried, "sweetheart. Calm." I took some deep breathes before I asked again, "Freddie.. where are my children, and George?"

"Burrow m'lady," he smirked.

"I dunno what you twins have planned, but I don' like it," I sighed with a grin. I ran back to my room to put on some stockings and a shirt under my housecoat, added some makeup, and walked back to the fireplace.

"Good luck, Mary.." he smirked as I grabbed some floo powder and muttered "the burrow" into the fireplace.

I walked out into the burrow, and looked around.. I didn't see anyone.

"Mum!" Georgia jumped out from the living room.

"Sweetheart! You scared me!"

"Come with me mum!" She was nearly crying with excitement. She walked me out toward the garden, but left the door open.

In the garden, George stood wearing a light blue button down shirt with only four of the six buttons done, and grey trousers. His hair was slicked down slightly. He looked happy, but also nervous. I walked towards him, "hi Georgie!"

"Hi my love, come here!" He motioned for me to walk towards him.

When I met him, he grabbed my hands, and started praising me. My stomach fluttered.

"Mary, you look smashing as usual!" He paused for a moment. "You know I love you, more than anything. And you also know, I was afraid to love you.. cause of Fred, I know you felt the same. But I knew I loved you, even before I married.. her.. and you knew it too. It was always you.." He sniffed, "so... giving our history, I waited long enough... too long." Snow lightly started to fall as he dropped down to one knee. I panicked in the best possible way, tears flowing.

"Mary Emilia Fudge... will you marry me?"

"Of course, yes!" I pulled him up and kissed him as the snow fell.

The ring was beautiful: two sapphire diamonds surrounded by four white diamonds, all princess cut and set on a silver ring.

Clapping rang out from above us as I looked up. The rest of the family was standing on one of the balconies that surrounded their house. Molly and Arthur were crying and waving, Ron and Harry were high-fiving, while Ginny was hugging Victoire, Fleur, and Bill.

I was glowing.