Epilogue: Part 44

After we got the last of their things from the various shops in Diagon Alley, we prepared to head to the train station.

We arrived on the platform, and the twins looked around with excited bewilderment. It brought tears to my eyes watching them look around.

"Mum! Dad! This is amazing," Georgia exclaimed. We walked her to the closest car. "I'm nervous though mum," she said. George was talking to Fred behind me.

"Georgia Rose-Prewitt Milwood, you are incredibly bright, and funny, and brave! You will do amazing! And no matter what house you get into, you will stand out and that house will gain an amazing witch," I smiled as she hugged me. I caught a glimpse of Fred and George hugging. We switched twins and hugged them again.

"Remember, I'm not taking the train with you. I'm apparating, so you won't see me until the feast," I smiled at them both.

"We love you dad!" They hugged George and then turned to me. "We love you mum! See you later!" They hugged their dad again, and I saw him tear up. He hadn't said his first 'goodbye' since Fred II, 2 years ago, and he wasn't ready to say goodbye to the twins just yet.

"I love you both so much, I'll see you soon," George hugged them again and we both rushed them on the train. They made it just before the whistle blew, "find Freddie!" I yelled to them as they walked into a car.

George put his arm around me, and we waved to the twins and Fred II (whom they found) as their car passed. "I have some time Georgie, wanna get tea?" I smiled.