Epilogue: Part 28

5 February, 2003. 830a. Molly rushed me to St. Mungo's hospital. It was happening. She called Seamus and George to meet us there. She's a peach. George came alone, thank Merlin.

Seamus said that Neville was 'tied up in some herbology things, and was sad he couldn't be there.'

1030a. My twins were here. George was in the delivery room, but thankfully I had help with the twins, so there was nothing to see.

"They're beautiful Mary." Seamus said as he rubbed my little girls head.

George was deeply emotional, for many reasons. "They really are.."

I pulled him down to whisper in his ear, "your babies." He looked at me and gleamed with delight. It was the first time I'd said it with confidence to him.

"What're their names?" Mum Weasley asked as she handed my boy to George.

"Well this little girl.. Georgia Rose-Prewitt, after my two mums, and her dad. Rose is your favorite flower too, & it has a connection to my girls at school!" I said looking at Molly.

Back at school, the girls and I would call ourselves "rose 1-4" when writing letters about Dumblebore's Army and other things not for Snape. I was rose 4.

Seamus nearly lost the plot as I hadn't told him before, about George. "And if it's okay with you Georgie, Frederick Neamus. Gotta include all my favorite guys," I smiled at two of them.

"Of course that's okay. Mum?" George cried.

"Of course dear! The more Fred's the merrier! Thank you for including me." Mum Weasley said. 

"And while I'm here.. Seamus, as you now know, George is their father." Seamus was beside himself with happiness. I smiled at him before I continued, "given that, what d'you wanna do about surnames?" I turned to George.

"What D'ya think Mary?" George asked.

"Well given our particular... situation, I don' wanna get in you in trouble..."

"Use yours love.. good call." He replied.

I looked around to Seamus and mum Weasley. They shook their heads sadly in agreement. "I want them the be Weasley's more than anything.." I paused.

"Everyone knows they are Mar," Seamus smiled.

I smiled back at him. "There we have it, Georgia Rose-Prewitt Milwood and Frederick Neamus Milwood." I smiled down softly at my babies, and then around the room. I felt the intense love.