Epilogue: Part 32

Late December, 2004. Georgia was sick, so I took the day off from work at the ministry. My assistants were great at their jobs, so I wasn't worried.

George and I had officially moved into the flat above the shop, together; we had to make some adjustments to it though, of course. We moved Fred's flat painting frame to the living room, split my room in half for Georgia, and Roxanne when she would visit. G and I moved into his room as it was slightly larger. We also added a few rooms on top, for the boysLittle magic goes a long way. It was perfect. Cozy and inviting. Close to the shop obviously, and not terribly far from the ministry. George pushed for us to live closer to there, but I loved Diagon Alley, it was home (since we couldn't live at the burrow).

A little before afternoon tea time, I was watching the muggle television, Georgia was asleep on my chest, and Fred was playing on the floor in front of me. The stairs started to clang, as they did when someone walked up them from the shop. It was George.

He greeted me with a kiss and a smile. "Hello love!"

"Hi sweetheart! How's work? Break time already?" I was speaking softly as to not wake Georgia.

"Indeed love! Swamped today! Ron and that bloke from the weekend are handling it nicely— I needed to see my favorite girl and m'kiddos!" He smiled and walked over to Fred (our Fred was Fred, his was Freddie.. not confusing at all).
"Oi! How's m'boy?" He lit up when Fred smiled at him and grabbed for his face. Then suddenly, it happened "dada..."

I nearly screamed as I stood up with Georgia and walked over to George and Fred. "What buddy??!" George asked excitedly.

Fred reached for me and mumbled "mama.." I jumped up and down while carefully holding Georgia.

"That's m'boy!" George quietly screamed.

"Oh! That's wonderful!" I was teary eyed. George kissed me and hugged Fred tightly.

It'd been a while since Freddie had said "dada" like that, and Roxanne was still too young, so this was special for him and extra special for meMy first ever "mama"!

It was 22 December, and Christmas was near. I was 25 and in love with another Weasley, and was blessed to be able to bare his children.

Christmas was at the burrow as usual. It would be special, as all the grandchildren would be there! Freddie and Roxanne were spending Christmas Day with us, and Christmas Eve with their mum.

All worked well, surprisingly enough.