Chapter 51: It was now a battle

Fred directly turned on the radio to listen to Potterwatch.

We all sat down on the couches and relaxed.

Later that evening I went into my room to get my copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard I still haven't finished.

I came back and sat down again to start readinng.

The peace didn't last long though.

Fred, who was sitting next to the radio, suddenly jumped up

"He is at Hogwarts" he shouted

"Harry?" I asked surprised after I put my book down

"Yes!"

"Hey Freddie! Did you get the message?" George suddenly came into the room

"Do you mean Potterwatch?" Fred asked his twin

"No! You know the galleon coin Hermione gave every DA member? They contacted us through it" George explained "We have to leave for Hogwarts!"

And before I could process everything that was happening, we suddenly stood in the Room of Requiremt at Hogwarts.

This brought back so many memories and it was odd being at Hogwarts, seeing that it wasn't the place I used to know.

Harry told us about his plans and that he had to find something that has to do with Ravenclaw.

I thought about it for awhile

"Well, there is Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem" I spoke up

"She is right" Luna agreed but when no one answered she asked "Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem hasn't anyone heard of it? It's quite famous"

"Yes, but Luna it's lost for centuries now. The isn't a person alive today who'd seen it" Cho explained, and she also told Ron what a diadem actually is.

Shortly after Ginny arrived and told us that Snape knows that Harry has been sighted in Hogsmeade and that he wants to see the students.

We came up with a plan on how the rest of the order would be called that we would wait in front of the Great Hall.

"When do we come in?" George asked his mum

"When Harry needs our help" she told her son "and when everyone is here"

Then when we all entered the Great Hall after Harry started confronting Snape.

But then Snape wanted to attack Harry. Luckily McGonagall stepped in front of Harry and attacked Snape.

It was an epic fight between them two and McGonagall was lead when Snape broke through the glass of the Great Hall and disappeared.

Then two girls started screaming and voice spoke to us

I know that many of you will want to fight, some of you may even think the fight is wise...but this is folly. Give me Harry Potter, do this and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and I shall leave Hogwarts untouched. Give me Harry Potter and you shall be rewarded. You have one hour.

We all needed time to process it when a Slytherin girl, I recognised as Pany Parkinson spoke up

"What are you waiting for? Somebody grab him" she pointed at Harry

But she didn't expect that we were all on Harry's side. We all stepped closer to a Harry as a sort of protection.

McGonagall ordered to lock all Slytherin into the dungeons and Filch took them away.

And then everyone realised.

Hogwarts would be attacked shortly...

We all split up and I made my way to the Astronomy Tower to help Arthur there.

Downstairs teachers and members of the order put up a boundary for protection.

It wasn't just a war anymore .

This chapter is more fact-based and I am not super proud off it but I thought it should be made clear how they got to Hogwarts. I thought I would short a few things since probably all of you know what exactly happened.

Sorry if you don't like this chapter but I really don't know how to do it otherwise : /