Chapter 31:Done with Hogwarts!

The weeks passed by quickly and I started thinking about Fred leaving a lot.

"Hey there darling! You look lost in your thoughts! What's up?" Fred swung an arm around before walking into Potions.

"Uh nothing"

"You know that I know when you lie! Now tell me what you are worrying about"

"Alright! I just realised that the O.W. Ls are on Friday and that means that you will leave and"

"Don't worry too much! It doesn't suit you!" he joked and for a moment I forgot about it.

We continue to work on our potions.

When Snape dismissed us, Fred came up to me "Hey Y/N! Meet me at our spot in 10 minutes?" and with that he left, and I didn't have a chance to answer him.

I decided to make way to the lake and waited for Fred. I started overthinking again. I thought about my future and my reading-thing how I still haven't figure out. What was I going to do after school?

"There you are" Fred woke me up from my daydream "So George and I were working on something" he took out a little box from his pockets "So there are two-sided mirror where you can the person from the other side" he started to explain "Georgie and I changed it a tiny bit so now you can talk to the person from the other side as well" he proudly presented me the mirror "So we can talk all the time when we want to or when you miss me!"

"That is amazing thank you so much! You are fantastic sometimes" I nearly jumped when I hugged Fred tightly

Like the person he is, he couldn't stay serious "Only sometimes?!"

"Oh, shut up"

We talked until it got cold and we made our way back to the castle.

One of the days I most feared came around eventually

"Get up Y/N! You will miss breakfast" Cho woke me up like every other morning

"Ugh I already hate this day!" I groaned and eventually got. I got dressed quickly just throwing on my robes and left my dorm.

I decided to visit Fred in his dorm even though he told me not to.

The portrait was open for some reason, so I entered and saw a mad Katie standing on the bottom of the stairs of the boy' dorm.

"Oh, don't even dare to try! They will probably kill you!" Katie told me while I made my way up the stairs.

"Well I guess it is worth a try!" I told her still making my way up to their dorms.

I just walked into their dorm without knocking and I nearly stumbled just to see the twins looking up from their notebooks.

"Y/N I told you that everything will be a surprise!" Fred walked up to me already opening the door again.

"I know but do you want to miss out on your last meal at Hogwarts?" I asked

"Yeah I do because we still have to plan lots of stuff!" he kindly declined

George got up and walked to over us "Actually I am pretty hungry Freddie come on! We are nearly done anyways" he tried to convince his brother to get breakfast

"Fine one last time" Fred eventually gave in.

They walked in front of me when Katie caught up to me.

"How did you convince them to leave their dorms?"

"Well I guess that food is always convincing" I laughed "Guess they didn't want to miss their last meal at Hogwarts"

We all joked during breakfast but when breakfast ended Fred already made his way back to his dorm.

"EY WEASELBEE WAIT UP!" I screamed and he turned around surprised "I think I deserve a goodbye"

"Right sorry darling! I am just in my element so I forget everyone around me! Let's walk a bit together shall we" I just nodded, and we made our way to the courtyard. I didn't have any classes today because the fifth-year students took their owls.

We eventually stopped at the lake and Fred lifted up my chin and looked me straight into my eyes "Don't worry too much! We can see each other every day through our mirrors!"

"I will still miss you"

"Oh, come here" he took me into a hug when he pulled away slightly to look into my eyes again a single tear rolled down my chin and he wiped it way with his fingers.

"No don't cry come on now! It is not a goodbye forever"

"I am sorry, but you know" I tried to explain he just pulled me in for a last kiss. It was so full of emotion.

He pulled away "I have to kick some arses now! Wish me luck" he hugged and ran away.

I heard fireworks and I made my way outside. I saw the twins flying out on their brooms. Everyone cheered around me and I swear I saw him waving at me. Both of them flew down for as short time and Fred used the opportunity to wink at me and then they took off. That was it they were gone. Wow everything was over so fast! I still had to wait for nearly 2 months to see them again.

I am really worked up with school right now. I will probably not update daily. Also I kinda stole the mirror idea from another author called  Alpacalypse I read all of the fanfics Alpacalypse wrote and I can just recommend them they are really good. I hope it's ok that I used the ff as inspiration ; )