Chapter 30: Don't use my weapons against me

"Wake up Y/N! There is something at the window! Some kind of troll" Cho shook me awake

"I know what day it is and I'm dating a prankster I don't fall for that" I laughed

"Well it was worth a try" she laughed "Come on now let's catch some breakfast!"

I quickly got change and made my way to the Great Hall.

"Psst Y/N over here" Katie called me and walked over to her.

"What's up Katie I was going to see Fred" I told her

"I guessed so! But I have a better idea! Ok we are going to ignore them all day and then we will surprise them" she explained

"But what are we doing though?" I asked

"Ok so you are probably a present, but I came up with a little prank for them! I asked winky if she could a special cake which will explode if you cut so the twins will cut it and be totally surprised"

"You are amazing Katie! We are going to defeat with their own weapons! Sit with me at the Ravenclaw so that they won't see" I dragged into the Great Hall and the twins didn't spot us luckily.

I didn't have any classes with them so that was a good thing. I didn't hear about any pranks, but I am usually not the person that people tell those things.

I met up with Katie in front of my common room.

"Do you have everything?" she asked

"Yeah I do! But how do they know to be there?" I asked her

"Oh Winky told them to come down through some kind of note" she told me while we made our way to the dungeons "Do you have your Polaroid camera I want to make a picture of their faces" she added

"I do! I actually have a magical camera as well" I told her

When we entered the kitchen winky made her way to us

"Oh, Miss Y/L/N and Miss Bell great to see! I prepared everything! You can hide behind the counter but hurry up Mr. and Mr. Weasley are going to arrive soon" the little house elf told us

"Thank you for everything" Katie told me, and we hid behind the counter just seconds before the twins entered.

"So, you didn't see Katie all day Georgie? Did they just forget?" Fred sounded disappointed and it hurt me a little bit and I saw how sad Katie was as well.

"Mr. and Mr. Weasley great to see you! I heard that today you are celebrating your 18th birthday, so I prepared some cake for you" Winky told them

"Thanks, Winky at least you remember!" Fred told her. The twins made their way to the counter.

"Do you have your cameras?" Katie asked

"Yeah! Here takes the non-muggle one! You know how to use it" I handed her the camera.

"We should do it together Georgie! Three.... Two.... One- "Bumm the cakes exploded, and they landed on their faces and rest of their bodies.

Katie and I shoot our pictures at the right time and jumped up from behind the counter "Surprise" we screamed in unison.

You could see how surprised they both were.

Fred found himself first again "I am gonna get you Y/N!" he screamed and started chasing me

"Run for your life!" I told Katie before leaving the kitchen running away from Fred.

I thought I lost him when he suddenly stood in front of me. I tried to turn around and run in the other direction, but it was no use. Fred hold me back by my arm.

"Now come you haven't talked to me today I deserve hug you" he said

"I am not going to hug you! You have cake all over your body" I laughed and took a step backwards and turned around to run again.

But Fred was faster. He grabbed me by my waist and turned me around hugging me. He slightly lifted my chin and kissed me.

"Ok Ok I get it!" I said after I pulled away

" darling" he tugged a stran of my hair behind my ear

"You should have seen you faces! It was totally worth it" I grabbed the Polaroid out of my robe and handed it to Fred "Katie even took a moving-one"

"Oh god! I look ridiculous! Is that you have been ignoring me all day?" he asked

"Maybe" we walked through the castle and made our way to our spot the Great Lake.

"I got something for you Fred" I handed him a small box

"You didn't have to" he slowly unwrapped the box. It was a silver ring with and W and your first letter of Y/L/N on it.

"The little heart underneath can open and you put memories in it and whenever you feel like like it you can open it up and look at the moment from a third-person perpesktive" I explained.

"That is bloody brilliant" He lifted me up and twirled me around after he took the ring out of the box putting it on his ring finger. He put me down again and our lips met.

"Ugh you still have chocolate cake in your face" I complained, and he just laughed.