Chapter 3: Quidditch

I know that there was no Quidditch this year but I just had a really good idea so ya here we go:
-----------------------------------------
I was so happy that I made the Beater this year in Quidditch. There were just 2 games this year because of the Triwizard Tournament but still. I love Quidditch. So it was Ravenclaw vs. Gryffindor and Hufflepuff against Slytherin. At Breakfast everyone was talking about the Quidditch game later and Rodger kept telling us about our strategy. And Cho told how excited she was. I think a crush on Harry and being Seeker too makes her nervous.

When we walked on the field with our Bronze/Gold Blue uniform. Everyone started cheering. The game started and I kicked my Nimbus 2000 off the ground.

After I saved Cho like 100 times, at least that was how it felt from a bludger one came my way. "Y/N look out" Cho screamed. I reacted fast but the Bludger nearly hit me and looked around myself and saw Fred screaming something like how they are supposed knock Cho and me out. I realised that it was him the whole time and George was doing something else.

That was it that asshole. I hit a bludger right in Weasley's direction which knocked him of the broom.

I don't remember the next seconds completely, just that Bludger was coming my way and that Cho screamed something.

The next moment I woke up in the hospital wing the whole Quidditch team standing around me. "How long?" I asked my teammates. "About a day" Cho answers. Oh my god one day that Bludger must have hit me very hard. Madame Pomfrey rushed in "Oh you're awake great. Now everyone leave for dinner you can come back later." I spotted a few others in the hospital wing but a red head caught your eye. We locked eyes for second after he speaks up: " That is what you get when you knock me out" he laughed but stopped because his stomache hurt. "Very funny Weasley. Does your twins helps you everything? Can't you do anything by yourself?". " No! And you have to stop getting me trouble!" Fred said. Is he serious right now? "Oh my god Weasley! I was just playing Quidditch like everyone else". Why is he like that? He didn't answer and I just rolled around.