Chapter 7: Getting ready

I actually decided to not tell Katie about my date while walking back to the Great Hall. I don't really know why but I guess I want it to be a surprise.

I nearly got to the Great Hall when someone stormed in my direction. It was Cho. She seemed out of breath, so I decided to ask: "Is everything alright Cho? "

"No nothing is alright" she answered, and I started to get worried "Everything is just perfect and amazing and- "

I cut her off. I don't know why I always do that: "Gosh Cho you scared me what happened?"

"Cedric asked me out for the Ball. So, I guess I am his date", she answered still out of breath.

"Wow Cho I am so happy for you I knew he had a crush on you" I told and thought "Now we both have a champion as date"

"What was that?" Cho asked me. "Wait did I just said that out loud anyways doesn't really matter." I quickly answered still surprised and lost in thought

"Harry asked you?" Cho asked and I came back to reality. "NO!! I think I never talked to him". "But you said something about us both having a champion as date. Wait it isn't Krum is it?", I just stayed quiet "Oh my god Y/N really when, where, how? No, you know I don't care. I am so happy for you. Sorry but I have to get a dress now. I will see you at the Ball" she said before hugging me and then she left.

I think she nearly fainted.

I went into the Great Hall afterwards and sat down next to Katie. I watched Fred asked Angelina out which made me feel weird, but I just brushed it off.

After a few seconds Katie realised that I was back, and she started talking. "Y/N George asked me out. I forgot to tell you I am sorry. You need to help me get ready meet me at the Fat Lady portray 4 hours before the ball. OK?"

"Yeah see you then!"

She just nodded and left. That girl is just weird sometimes.

I decided to get back to my dorm now.

I saw a box laying on my bed and a letter attached to it

Hey Y/N,

You told me you didn't have a dress and I actually chose this dress awhile ago. I think we will match perfect together with this dress and you will look beautiful. I hope you like. I am looking forward seeing you.

Your Viktor

Krum just send me a dress. I thought while opening the box to see a red silk dress.

 I thought while opening the box to see a red silk dress

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

OMG it is soo pretty! How can he have so good taste? I am so excited for the ball

It was finally the day of the Yule ball and I was on the way to the fat lady portray waiting for Katie. Why does she want to meet me here though? I just hope she is coming soon because the box of my dress isn't the most comfortable thing to carry.

And the portray opened. Katie standing in.... in a Door?! And then I realised...

"This is the entry to the Gryffindor common room, right?". "You really are a Ravenclaw Y/N" Katie answered, "Come on now we don't have all day" and she dragged me up to her dorm.

To my surprise nobody was there. I laid the box with the dress on one of the beds.

"Katie why is nobody else here?" I asked

"Oh, they are all helping Ginny because she is so young, but I wasn't it the moo-. Wait what is in the box? I thought you told me you weren't going", it hit her like a train, "OH MY GOD someone asked you?! Who is it?! WHO?!" she asked me while shaking me.

"It will be a surprise" I just said, and Katie looked a bit disappointed.

She admired my dress and we got ready...

Before it's too late... (Fred Weasley)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें