Chapter 44: like a stalker

I woke up the next morning and I went downstairs.

It seemed like no one was awake yet, so I decided to boil some water for tea.

I looked out the window and watched the rain.

"Oi Y/N don't forget about the water" I nearly jumped and screamed when I turned around to see Bill standing in the kitchen

"You scared me to death"

"Well, you are still alive so it wasn't that bad right?" Bill joked

"Really funny" I told him sarcastically and turned to the now boiling water. I poured the water into three cups and added the tea bags.

"I saw the letter on the kitchen table last night" Bill pointed out

"Yeah? Well, I don't know who wrote it. I mean it could only be someone that attended the wedding and is a member of the order." I thought out loud

"Well, it would probably only be Weasley. So, it wasn't me and it couldn't been Charlie because he is in Romania so it could have only been the twins, Ron, Ginny or mom and dad" he explained "Oh and it couldn't have been Percy obviously"

I still thought that Bill knew something I didn't, but I got an idea who it could be but could it really? I mean he wanted to talk to me for some reason before the attack. And it couldn't have been Ginny because she would make the letter more obvious. And Ron? No! I mean I never really talked to him. I don't think that it was Molly or Arthur! So, there are only the twins left and I think that George would be more worried about Katie than me.

So that only leaves Fred, but he told me the other time to just leave and he was kinda rude

"Are You still alive?" Bill snapped in front of my face

Fred's POV

"Stop worrying dude! You are destroying yourself" my brother came up to me

"I know but what if something went wrong and she didn't land on the beach"

"You told me that you were making sure that she got there before you left again and why did you leave anyway?" my twin asked me

"I don't know Georgie! I kinda panicked" I explained

"You know Freddie you should get your sh*t together and just go to talk to her"

"But what if she doesn't want to talk to me? She never replied to my letter and she hates me because I am idiot. I tried to get over her. I mean we weren't dating long but she just feels like the right person and I just need to know if she is fine! Look I think that it is unfair that you have the perfect life with Katie as your girlfriend and I just have you know"

"I only understood the first part because you know only one ear" George laughed "But just go and fucking talk to her. I think you said something about how my life is a perfect, but you know that this is not true" my twin told me and could only agree

"But what if-"

"Stop thinking about the what- if There will never be a what-if if you will never talk to her just do it" my twin told me when an owl flew into the flat and left a letter.

I walked over to the table and opened it.

You know Fred as your big brother it is my duty to give you some advice!

The letter you wrote confused her completely. She doesn't know who wrote it because your signature got washed away by the rain.

But do you actually think that you what you wrote was a good idea?

You sound like a stalker Frederick Gideon Weasley.

Bill

I don't know if I am going to keep updating daily because my life is a hot mess.

But I see how you enjoy the story which makes me soo happy.

I see every comment and vote and they just make my day so....

Thank you for your support so far xxxxx