Chapter 25: So that's it then goodbye

Hey Y/N,

First of all, I am sorry! I never knew you and Fred were a thing!

You probably hate me, and I totally understand it. I just want to clear up some things.

Fred told me that you kissed him at the platform, but I don't know if I believe it.

I always had a little crush to be honest but after the ball he never showed interest again and when he suddenly did, I was happy.

Later on, Katie told me about you and Fred, and I know he only kissed me to take revenge or something.

Anyways Fred is really worried lately, and our friend group is worried about him. George told us that he doesn't sleep and just talks with himself. He also told us that Fred looks at his quidditch jumper like hundreds of times a day. I don't know if he has memories including the jumper maybe.

He curses himself for kissing me and can't stop apologising to me.

Yesterday he told us about his plan to talk to you today. He asked Katie about your favourite chocolate and told us thousands of times what he was planning to say.

But then today we were all in the three broomsticks when Fred stormed in. It might sound weird, but he has a sensitive side. He was so disappointed and thought that he did something wrong which he did but not when he tried to apologise at least, I think.

It hurts me every day to see Fred this said and off. I don't know if Katie already told you about Fred's behaviour, but I thought since you know it was me, he was kissing I would write to you.

I don't know if you will ever open this letter, but I hope you do. And if you want to hate me for the rest of your life that is fine. Just please talk to Fred I think he's losing it.

He has a secret spot you know. When he is sad or angry, he usually goes to the great Lake to be alone. George told me that I never noticed.

I do hope that you may forgive me because I really had no plan that you two were nearly dating!

I know that giving second chances is hard but just try for Fred!

Angelina Johnson.

I read the letter so many times that probably 2 hours passed. I don't really know if I should believe he though.

Maybe they just all made it up?

The only thing that stopped me from thinking that they made all of this up was that she talked about how he looked at the quidditch jumper tonnes of times. I walked around my dorm looking for the jumper when I remembered that I put it under my bed.

I took it out and it completely lost Fred smell. I mean it's nearly a year old so what do I expect to be honest.

I don't know what to do.

I mean I should really talk to him because it is weird hanging out with Katie knowing that she's dating his twin brother.

I decided to get up and walk to the kitchen.

"Miss Y/L/N pleasure to see you" Winky said

"Hey Winky, nice to see you too! Do you have some chocolate cake for me? I know I asked for one just a lot lately, but I really need some" I kindly asked her

"I actually do it's from this morning "she quickly rushed around the kitchen coming back with perfect chocolate cake in her hand "here you go miss Y/L/N!"

"Thank you so much Winky! I don't know what I would do without you!"

"I am always here for you" the little house elf told me before I left the kitchen.