Chapter 26: METOO

DA started meeting up in the Room of Requirement. Fred and I weren't dating or anything we just hang out a lot but nothing more sadly. I stayed at Hogwarts for Christmas even though Fred asked me to stay with him, but his father got into an accident, so I didn't want to disturb.

The castle was really quiet but since Umbridge had a lot of control over the school nothing was allowed anymore.

I was really happy when the holiday was finally over, and the first DA meeting came around.

"I told you before the holidays that we will start learning to cast a Patronus" Harry explained "You have to think of the happiest memory you have and then say Expecto Patronum" he demonstrated it and a deer formed itself "It is hard to get a whole body Patronus but just try your best".

With that we spread over the room and started to think of our happiest memories.

I thought of the moment when I got my Hogwarts letter.

"Expecto Patronum" I said but nothing happened

"Just keep trying and go into yourself" Harry told us after he walked by me.

I closed my eyes and started to think. For some reasons Fred came into my mind.

I thought of the time when he took me to kitchen, and he poured marble syrup over my head and I chased him outside. Why did this come into my mind?

"Expecto Patronum" I tried again and when I opened my eyes I saw a Y/P twirling around me.

"Well done Y/N" Harry said to me "If you keep trying you will get there" he told the others.

"Expecto Patronum" I turned around and saw a Magpie forming next to Fred. I was so proud.

But why was he the happiest thing I thought of?

"You all did brilliant today! I am very proud of- "but then everything erupted.

I don't remember the next second completely.

Umbridge found out about DA and found us. We started running but we were caught by her stupid club quickly.

She took Harry and some other people to Dumbledore and then Dumbledore like apparated or something.

Shortly after that we all had detension and new words were written over my scars from the beginning of the year.

I rubbed the wound slightly afterwards when I got pulled out of the crowd.

"Hey Y/N can we talk?" Fred asked me

"Sure! What's up?"

"No not here!" I followed Fred outside and he made his way the Great Lake? Why here?

"How are you?" he asked. I heard some concern in his voice

"Fine I guess? I mean my hand hurts a little but it's fine. Why are acting so weird? You never ask me things like?" I decided to let him explain and I tried to not look him in the eyes.

"Ok so! When I thought of my happiest memories I expected to see Georgie and I pranking or something but it was uhm" he got nervous and changed the subject to me "Why don't you tell me what you thought of" he asked

"Well I actually wanted to talk to you about that" I looked into his concerned face "When I tried to think of the happiest moment you uhm... You kinda came up! Maybe I see it wrong but after everything we have been through, I think you and I are m- "

"More than friends?" he asked and I nodded "I thought of you as well Y/N" he slightly lifted my chin "I thought of the moment when you smashed chocolate cake in my face and I poured marble syrup on your hair"

I was so shocked "METOO" I blurted out without thinking.

"Really? I know I have asked you before, but do you know date this handsome man?"

I was out of words! My mind was completely empty!

"You know its fine! We can just stay friends" Fred got slightly insecure.

I gently kissed him on his lips and some of the adrenaline I missed came back. I just realised what all of this meant. My body and heart wanted me to realise my feelings for this guy.

"Is that a yes?" he asked me

"It is" I smiled at him still confused about everything that was going on.

He lifted me and twirled me around.

"Yes! You made nervous there Y/N! It would have been awkward to be dumped a second time"

he joked.

"I never dumped you Weasel bee!" I laughed "We should get back inside before the toad catches us

"We made our way to the castle when I stopped

"What is wrong?" Fred turned around

"Can we maybe keep this relationship for us for a while just before I tell Victor"

Fred rolled his eyes at his name.

"Look I don't want to fight but he is just a friend! He is talking someone right now by the way" I tried to assure him

"Alright fine! But can I least tell Georgie?"

"Just wait until tomorrow okay? Please?" I looked at him and he just nodded.

I rushed to my suitcase as soon as I reached my dorm. I took out my quill and notebook

Hey Viktor,

First of how is it going with Vanja? I told you how Fred and I made up right? Well today at the DA meeting I realised how much I actually liked him, and we are dating now. I wanted to tell you as soon as possible. I am very happy. I hope things will work between you and Vanja

Y/N xxxx