Chapter 28:Are you being overprotective Weasley?

"Are you excited?" Fred looked at me

"Why should I?" I asked him. We were laying on one of the couches in the Gryffindor common room.

"Is she forgetting that I am taking her to Hogsmeade tomorrow?" I looked him in the eyes. I still have to figure out this mind reading thing, but it is quite funny sometimes.

"No, I don't but why should I be nervous?" I lifted myself from his chest and sat up normal.

"I don't know" he smirked

"You are scaring me Weaselbee! Don't do anything stupid"

"Well you know that I can't promise that"

"Look school is important and you have to start being serious abou- "

"Will you just shut up about that for a second" he joked

"Not sure cause it is a reall- "I was interrupted by some lips meeting mine. I pulled away

"You know that this isn't a way to avoid the topic" I told him

He pushed me on my back and started tickling me "Will you stop talking please?"

I wasn't able to say anything between my giggles "Well you stop it then?" I finally formed a sentence.

"I will" he stopped

"Ok I will stop as well"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey there beautiful!" Fred swung his arm around me while I made my way to the carriages

"Morning" I said

"Come on I deserve a better greeting than that!" he looked at me and slightly lifted my chin.

"Have you brushed your teeth this morning Weaselbee?"

"I did but since when is Mom here?"

"Oh, shut up!" I slightly punced him into the side "You know I hate morning breath!"

He pressed his lips onto mine and I returned the kiss

"We already told you guys get a room!" George told us with Katie next to him

"Oh, come on Georgie! I don't want to start" Fred made his way to his twin pushing him out of the way.

"Come on boys the carriages won't wait for us" Katie screamed at the twins "I honestly ask myself sometimes how old they are" Katie whispered in my direction.

We arrived at Hogsmeade when I spotted a familiar figure.

As soon as the carriage stopped, I jumped off and started running. I pulled the person into a hug.

"Hi their Y/N! Did you miss me?" Victor said after he pulled away.

"I did but what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see my best friend is that so wrong?" he joked.

Fred's POV

"What is wrong with Y/N Freddie?" Georgie asked me

"I have no idea!" I answered

"Are you two blind or something?" Katie asked us "The person Y/N was running to is Victor"

I looked at twin and we knew what to do. We jumped off the carriages.

"Where are you going now?" Katie screamed after us.

"If this isn't our Rasputin, lover of the Russian Queen" Georgie started

"Yeah you are not trying to steal my girlfriend, are you?" I swung my arm around Y/N, but she gave me the killer look "I mean if you are looking for someone, I think my brother Ron has a crush on you!"

"I have a girlfriend but thanks for the offer Weasley!" I saw Y/N surprised face "So you are the guy that Y/N calls her boyfriend"

"Yeah that's me! Y/N and I are going to Zonko now aren't we?" I looked at her

"You know I was wondering since Victor come to hangout, he could come with us?"

"But I called it a date!" I looked at her angry

"I won't stay all day Weasley! I have to get some stuff from London!"

"See Victor is not staying all day so we can go to Zonko and other stores together and later on you and I can go to the Three Broomstick alone!" Y/N suggested

"Fine" I gave in.

Y/N was only paying attention to Victor which made me kinda jealous. I know that she told me that he is like a brother to her but still.

"Just trust her! Come on Fred it's not that hard" Katie told me over my shoulder after her and Georgie entered Zonko.

"Ah young love how beautiful!" Zonko came up to us "Found anything interesting today Mr. Weasley"

"Hey Zonko! Not really sorry! We are so close to opening our own shop at Diagon Alley and by the way those two are just friends!" I pointed in Y/N and Victor's direction.

"I know they are but I see how you look at them you are jealous!"

"I am not "I lied

"Whatever you say Mr. Weasley just don't mess it up she seems nice and don't steal all of my customers ok?!"

"Sure, Zonko and you will get a sale at our shop once we open!" he laughed

"Oh, there you are" Y/N came up to me with Victor behind her "Victor forgot that this is a different time zone, so he has to leave sadly! Ready to go to the Three Broomstick?" she asked already saying her goodbye to Victor and making her way to the pub.

I decided to follow her but I was held back by a strong arm holding me back "I swear Weasley if you hurt her I will come to England well Scotland and kill you understood?" Victor looked at me.

"Sure Rasputin of course!" I joked

"I mean it Weasley I don't really trust you but as long as she is happy! And stop calling me Rasputin!" he got angry

"Alright Krum relax! I am just joking" I assured him because it seemed like he can't take a joke.

"Whatever Weasley! I have to leave now" and with that he left me.

I caught up the distance Y/N left between us.

"There you are" she said, "Were have you been?"

"Ahh don't worry the little friend of yours is a little overprotective" I swung my arm around her "Come on let's get a butterbeer"

We entered the pub and I got 4 butterbeers because we ran into Katie and Georgie and decided to get a table together.

"There you go darling" I handed Y/N her drink

"Hem thanks" she said awkwardly. I think she didn't expect the darling.

"You guys I got something while Georgie was spending all his time at Zonko's" Katie pulled out a flask.

"Is that"

"Yes, it is Firewhiskey Georgie" she explained

"Oh, give me this I am to put this into my butterbeer" I grabbed the flask out of Katie's grip

"I think that this was what Katie planned on doing Weaselbee" she took the flask from me after I put some in my butterbeer.

"Nah darling be careful!"

"Are you being overprotective Weasley" she looked me straight into my eyes I knew what she was doing "No Y/N just last time you drank you fainted and don't look into my mind"

"Relax Freddie it's not like it's a lot just a little and stop being so protective" Georgie told me.

I decided to just relax, and we had a lot of fun. We laughed and joked all the time, and we had the best time. Sadly, our Hogsmeade came to an end and we made our way back to the castle.

I decided to write in Fred's POV for some change. Let me know if you like it and if I should do it more often! I just wanted to say how grateful I am for every read and I actually already wrote 20000 words as a random fact xxxxxx