Chapter 29: We'll figure something out!

Your POV

I was laying in Fred's arm the way back to the castle and I think I fell asleep.

"Wake up sleepy head" Fred shook me awake.

"Mhm wait what" was the only thing I could answer.

"You should really get your hearing checked Y/N! I told you that we arrived at Hogwarts!"

I was wide awake after that "I got thanks! Now come on Weaselbee!" I jumped out of the carriage offering him my hand.

"I am a Gryffindor I don't need help" He kindly rejected my offer.

"Ok whatever! Come on now"

We made our way to the Gryffindor common room.

"She isn't a Gryffindor" The fat lady looked at me.

"Yeah but I know the password and I just told you and also she visited the Gryffindor tower before!" Fred explained.

"I am only making a joke come on in" and the portrait swung open.

"She does that sometimes" Fred referred to the fat lady while he sat down on one of the couches.

"Oh, don't worry! It is funny how I know the password now so I could break into your dorm at night!" I joked.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me on his lap "I see that I have bad influence on you I love it" he laughed.

"And I love you!" I said and meant it with every single part of my it . He changed my world completely. It wasn't realising that I just said that for a moment but it was just how I truly felt.

"I love you too!" he slightly lifted my chin how he always does it, and I was able to see straight into his eyes. I saw picture flashing in his eyes about moments we shared together.

"OMG!" I nearly screamed surprised.
Fred looked disappointed and confused about me destroying the moment "What is wrong?" he asked quietly.

"I.... I just saw pictures for the times"

"Pictures? You're not making any sense!" he told me still confused.

"Oh sorry! So you know how I was able to read people's mind sometimes?" he nodded "I always read that people with this gift can see pictures that are flushing through people's mind as well! When you told me, you know I saw memories of us flash inside your mind" I was a little out of breath from all the explanation. Fred still had to process all of this.

"That is fantastic" he jumped which made me fall onto ground. He grabbed my arm and swirled me around "MY GIRLFRIEND IS AMAZING!" he shouted. He eventually put me down again.

"You don't have to tell the whole castle!" I told him after I sat down again. He took a seat next to me and swung his arm around my shoulder and laughed.

We just listened to the fire for a while.

I was thinking about my future and our future and Fred noticed my worried face

"What's wrong darling?" he asked me. I still have to get used to this darling thing.

"Nothing I was just thinking!" I told him not wanting to talk about it.

"No seriously what is wrong? I know that something is bothering you!"

I gave in "I am just worried about my future. The N.E.W.T.S are coming up and I am worried about you not passing! And when we finish school what will happen? I still don't know what I want to do! And what about us?"

"Oh no don't worry! You don't have to work after I became rich" he joked

"And what about the N.E.W.T.S.?" I asked him

"Oh yeah I'm not going to take them!"

"We talked about this Fred!" I was getting mad at him

"Did you just call me Fred?"

"Maybe but that is not the point! I know that you're not planning on working in the Ministry but what if your shop fails and th- "

"I did plan of taking them because of you but Georgie and I have other plans" he interrupted me.

"Oh, and what do you guys plan on doing?"

"Ok I promised Georgie not to tell anyone but since he told Katie I will tell you" I was getting a bit worried "Ok so one night Umbridge got really on our nerves and since we were never interested in finishing school we plotted a revenge" he explained

"No, you can't do! You already have enough scars" I lifted his hand looking at his scars from Umbridge's detentions

"Oh, we're not planning on attending them cause we'll probably be expelled"

"This is not funny!"

"Ok look darling we've planned on flying out on brooms to create some drama, so you'll have tell me about Umbridge's reaction" he got more nervous by the second

"But your birthday is upcoming! When are you planning to do it? And what are doing afterwards?" I had lots of question

"We will be here for our birthday, but we are planning to do it during the O.L.W.S. And we already have a shop in Diagon Alley in mind" he explained "Now don't look at me like that"

I was angry but also worried about what would happen afterwards.

"I know that I can't talk you out of it but just.... I will miss you"

"Now darling don't worry! Georgie and I are working on something right now. Also, it will only be for like 2 months!"

"Don't act like that Weaselbee! You know how long 2 months are!" I looked at my hands

"I know but we as big prankster have to leave with a boom!" he took my hand and lifted them and looked me straight into the eyes. He swung his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in against his chest "We'll figure something out!"