Chapter 35: Still thinking about her huh?

I spend about a month or two helping Lydia to give every creature its own little space. I warmed up to Lydia fast and she felt like an aunt or even mum I never had. Since the house was cleaned up Lydia decided to have some people over sometimes. She loved meeting new people. I just ask myself what will happens when she invites someone with bad intentions. She told me about her son Rolf Scamander and how he went to Ilvermorny but after he graduated, they moved back to England where Lydia was originally from. I had my own room with bathroom, so I spent free time writing to Cho or Katie or just reading.

"Y/N do you wanna join me and some other people for dinner?" Lydia asked me screaming from downstairs

"Coming" I made my way down the stairs to the dinning room when I heard some voices that sounded familiar.

The door was open slightly and I stood in front of it trying to figure out who it was. I couldn't see any of their faces but when one of them moved their hand so that I was able to see it I was shocked.

My mind was completely empty, and I stood there for what felt like minutes.

Was it really?

But no, I mean it can't! How could the person have it?

I decided to peek again, and my theory just proved itself

But... I mean it doesn't make any sense.

I heard a laugh I recognised, and could it be?

"Why isn't she coming? She usually joins me even if other people are around! I bet she will love you! I am gonna check on her" I heard Lydia leaving the room

"There you are Y/N why are standing in the hall" she asked me confused

"Sorry I just realised that I forgot to feed the Hippogriff" I made up "I will eat later if that is alright"

"Sure, but we can wait for you" she offered+

"Oh no the food is gonna get cold just start! I will join you soon" and with that I ran down the stairs to the cellar.

I actually made my way to the Hippogriffs not knowing where to go.

"hi there" I petted one of them.

I sat down on a stone and started replaying the moment

It has to be him! I mean why would he sell the ring? I heard his laugh!

But why is he still wearing it I mean it is over between for months now?

Maybe I just made all of this up.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and before I was able to hide, I locked eyes with the one and only Fred Weasley.

I turned around and ran away to hide.

Fred's POV

"You told me that in your 5th year at Hogwarts you met a Hippogriff, right?" Mrs. Scamander asked us again and Georgie and I nodded.

"We actually have a few of them ourselves! They are all al little sick that why we treat them! "Come on I will show you!" the lady instructed.

"There are just over there" she told us walking behind us

I looked the way Mrs. Scamander told us, but I didn't look at Hippogriffs but at a pair of eyes I haven't seen in a while but recognised immediately.

Could it really be?

I looked away for a second but when I looked in the direction again, I didn't see anyone anymore.

"Georgie did you see it?" I asked my brother

"See what Freddie?" my brother answered confused

"Never mind"

"Mrs. Scamander what was the name of the girl that helped you again?" I asked her not remembering if she ever told us

"Oh, I haven't told you right? I thought we would meet her here because she told me that she had to feed the Hippogriffs but seems like she already finished! Anyways the lovely girl that helps with everything is called Y/N Y/L/N! By the way please call me Lydia"

I looked at Georgie, who was just as shocked as I was

"Let me show you the Nifflers" Lydia suggested, and we followed her.

"Did I hear that right Freddie? Y/N is living with a Scamander?" Georgie asked me

"I think I saw her Georgie! I think I saw her" I told my brother excited

"You still not over her, are you? I mean you didn't even take the ring of" he pointed out.

Lydia showed us around a bit more, but my thoughts were on Y/N.

Will I ever be able to apologize to her?

I know I messed up and that being drunk isn't an explanation

But I was just so happy about the shop and it just happened

Of course, the stupid Daily Prophet had to turn up

There was nothing romantic behind the kiss, but I just know that she will never forgive me.

It's not like it didn't happened before.

I remember when I kissed Angelina

We weren't really dating and still Y/N only forgave me because Angelina wrote her a letter

"Still thinking about her huh?" Georgie asked me after we returned to our apartment, which is located on the top floor of the shop.