Chapter 5: Muggle game

Some 6th years had a free period and we were all sitting in the courtyard. some other students from other years joined us. we were all pretty bored and didn't know what to do. After like 20 minutes a student named John Williams, a muggleborn as well, suggested something: "There is a game where you spin a bottle and you have to kiss the person it lands on"

Everyone agreed and we sat down in the circle. Cedric Diggory was the first one to spin the bottle. it landed on Cho. they went into the middle and kissed. Though I think it was more than just a kiss. there were a few other people that I didn't really know. The next person to spin the bottle was George. It landed on Katie the one he had a date with when I smashed it. I got a little bit closer to Katie after our little incident and she told me that she actually really like George, so I was really happy for her.

Next one was Fred Weasley. He started spinning the bottle and it kind of seemed like it would never stop spinning. after a while the bottle slowed down and to my surprise.

IT LANDED ON ME.

I don't want to kiss that boy. He literally gives me hell which is super annoying.

I think he was the same opinion because he stood up rolling his eyes.

I decided to just do it, so I went into the middle as well.

Let's just get it over I thought and as we stood in front of each other Fred said something similar, but I couldn't really understand him. We lean into each other and to my surprise he smashed his lips on to mine.

To be honest it was my first kiss, so I didn't really have any experience. but to be honest again it felt so good. I felt like the world was disappearing around us. I actually think we kissed a little longer than the other ones. It felt so magical. I don't want to sound cheesy, but it felt like those muggle romantic movies or stories.

The moment I realised what I was doing I pushed myself away from Fred. he seemed very uncomfortable with the situation.

But why did the kiss feel so magical?

Probably every kiss just feels like that.

But that would be kind of weird at every kiss would feel so magical.

Maybe it's because it was my first kiss. Yeah that's probably the reason.

We continued playing when it was an Angelina's turn.

The bottle stopped in front of Fred.

I was really happy for Angelina because I heard from Katie that she has feelings for Fred.

they also went into the middle and their lips touched. It seemed kind of passionate which made me happy because I know that my kiss wasn't a special thing or anything.

still while we continued playing Fred's and my eyes continued to lock forcing me to look into

his beautiful deep Hazel eyes. WHAT! BEAUTIFUL?! No no. what was that all about?

Luckily the bottle never reached me again and I wasn't able to spin it because we didn't have any time left because lunch was coming up.

I know that the kiss is coming up really fast and if you don't like it please comment and suggest ideas for chapters. and I mean it was a forced kiss. but you can see the tension. I hope you all like the Storey and please comment and vote.