Chapter 13: The second task

I tried to find Fred all the time, but it seemed like he was running away from me. The second task was coming up and right now I was in the library studying for Charms when I saw a redhead coming my way.

"Hey Y/N can we talk like for real this time?" Fred asks me

"Sure, ehm okay so I don't know wh- "I was cut off

"I do not like to interrupt your little chat but Y/L/N you have to come with me its urgent" McGonagall interrupted

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask

"Just follow me" McGonagall told me.

I decided to follow but turned around to see Fred's concerned face.

We reached an empty classroom and I saw Ron Weasley, Fleur's sister or something like that and Cho.

I walked over to Cho "Do you know what is going on?" I asked her and she just shocked her head.

"You are all probably wondering why you are! The champions were told that they have find something in the lake and they have to find you! I will put a charm on you now just to warn you!"

The next moment moment I was above the water Victor next to me holding on to me.

"Are you alright Y/N?" he asks while dragging me to one of the towers I just nodded still confused about what happened.

We got to one of the towers and some Durmstrang guy handed me a bunch of towels and I wrapped them around me. It was freezing.

Everything was announced and Victor and I made our way back to the castle.

"Sorry Y/N I didn't want to get you in any danger I can understand if you don't want to do anything with me"

"No Victor don't think like that. You are one of my best friends and everything is fine because you saved me so just be proud of yourself!" I hug him tight "I am gonna go and get changed see you at dinner and don't worry so much!" I told him before making my way to my dorm.

I took a random jumper out of my closet realising it was Fred's. I really have to talk to him. I took out another random jumper and some jeans and took a shower.

I put Fred's jumper in a tote bag and made my way to look for him. But he found me.

"Y/N wait we need to talk right now" Fred said a little angry. Why is he angry?

We went to an empty classroom and I started talking "This is all new to me, but I actually think I might have felt- "

"Don't act innocent Y/N! I know you are dating Krum! But then why would you kiss me you gave me hope! Just forget it" Fred shot at me.

"I am not dating Victor. We are just friends!" I tried to explain him

"Yeah sure! So, he saved just a friend today! STOP LYING! YOU KNOW IF YOU WOULD ATLEAST ADMIT IT BUT NO WE ARE GOING TO ACT ALL INNOCENT!" he shouts at me

"F*CK YOU FRED! I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG! GO AND LIVE YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE LIFE WHERE YOU MAKE UP THINGS!" I screamed and rushed out of the classroom.

Anger usually takes over when I am around the person that hurt me and when I leave them the sadness arrives.

I went to my dorm and started crying. The tears flooded down my face and I buried my face in my pillow. I still had Fred's jumper in my bag, and I threw at the bathroom door.

A confused Cho opened the door and saw me. She rushed over to me and hugged me. I was so thankful that Cho was with me but didn't ask any question. She was just there for me.

Ok that was kinda sad to write. Sorry if I disappointed you but I just had this story in my head. Hope y'all having a great day xxx