Chapter 4: Pranking

Time flew again. The first tasks were coming up and Potter got selected for the Tournament. I feel like he didn't put his name in the Goblet, and I feel sorry for him because all those terrible things always happen to him.

Right now, I am sitting in the library studying for an upcoming test in potions. Thanks to Weasley my grade isn't the best in potion because he keeps messing up our potions.

There are not a lot people in the library, so it is really quiet.

The next thing you hear is a loud crack and firework is exploding in the library. I mean it is obvious that this was the doing of the Weasley twins. Fine then I am going to the common room. It was louder in the common room, but I was still able to sit down in a quite corner. After I opened my book I tried not to scream in surprise. All the pages in the book were either red, gold or had some Gryffindor related stuff on them. Oh no they can not be serious right now. I mean why? I have to find them! After I walked around what felt like the whole castle, I find the twins standing in front of a wall. A wall?

After they walked 3 times a long time there was door. I run up to the door after they entered and after I did so I was already regretting it. There was a table in the middle and candles light up everywhere. After a few seconds one of the twins turns around looking straight into my eyes. "Ah Y/N. I didn't remember inviting you", Fred says I think it was Fred.

I didn't had time to answer because two girls walked in. I think it was Angelina and Katie, but I wasn't sure. And my worst idea comes true. I just smashed into a double date how uncomfortable, still I want to study though

"Sorry I smashed your date but kind of not because these assholes turned my book in Gryffindor franchise" I look at the girls.

"Ya that was funny wasn't it?" Fred asks.

"NO, it was not I need to study for potions. Could you just turn it back?" "NO" Fred laughed, and George just added: "We actually can't. We haven't found a counter curse yet"

"UGH. You piece of shit" That's it I threw my book at Fred and run out of the room. I need to get revenge for this.

After thinking about an idea for the revenge instead of studying because that obviously wasn't possible, I finally came up with an idea.

I went back to the wall which I learned was the room of requirement and I waited outside. After they left, I put a charm on them which would appear in the morning if I did everything right.

I sat at the Ravenclaw in the morning when I saw two twins enter. They sticked out of the crowd because of their hair. But it wasn't the usual red instead it was dark blue with gold highlights. IT WORKED! But then I locked eyes with them and realised I should leave. I stood up and went out of the Great Hall normal to not be suspicious. I heard the twin calling "We are going to kill you" in union. The I started running. Even though they were just a few inches taller than me they were way faster. For one second I thought I lost before into something. Or someone?! In front of me was standing the one and only Fred Weasley. I smirked at my thought. But before I was able to say anything Fred started talking "What the hell why Y/L/N?"

"It's called revenge ever heard of it?".

"But why hair it is the most handsome thing about me"

"Well guess you're not handsome anymore" I told him laughing. To be honest he is not the ugliest boy.

For the next weeks there was always a pranking the other, but Fred always had George's help, which was unfair sometimes.

A/N: I am not really going to focus on the tasks or the Tournament but more on the relationship between the reader and Fred.