Chapter 24: You used past tense

Nothing happened. Fred and I never talked afterwards. I started talking with Katie again which is great. Right now I am making my way to Hogsmeade to meet with some people. I went on a carriage alone because Katie was with George (thank goodness) and of course he couldn't go anywhere with his other half.

It was an old pub where we met. Hermione eventually started talking again. I sat next to Cho who was already there when I got there.

We agreed that Harry could teach us some DADA since this toad never did. We wrote our names down on a piece of parchment and called Dumbledore's Army. I still don't get why.

It was a cold autumn day in Hogsmeade and after we finished up, I made my way to honeydukes. I really have to get some chocolate.

Hey Y/N wait up!" I turned around to see Katie running to me

"Do you want to know something?" she started talking

"I don't know do I?"

"Shut up" she confronted me "When you entered Fred looked really hurt. He is acting weird lately. I think he is worried about you"

"And why should I care? He never apolagized to me! Also, I am not interested anymore" the last one was a lie.

"We both know you lied! Maybe you can just talk to him! I have to go now but I am begging!" and with that she left.

George's POV

"Tell me how it went!" I asked Katie who came back from talking Y/N

"Honestly I don't know maybe she will change her mind! But he does seem off lately and I know how much it hurts you" she told me, and she was right.

"Yeah and also I ship it" I laughed

"Me too"

Your POV

I tried to ignore what Katie told me. I made my way Honeydukes when I bumped into someone.

"Watch where you are going idiot!" I told the person without looking it in the face I wanted to just leave the human there, but I noticed the chocolate laying on the ground.

"Oh, that is my favourite chocolate!" I grabbed the chocolate handing it to the strangers. I looked its face and realised it was Fred.

"I know" that was all he said.

I tried to get into the store once again, but he blocked my way.

"Weasley just let me go me into the store" I said annoyed

"I got it for you! The chocolate! I wanted to apologize!"

"Well it takes more than chocolate for me to forgive you" I turned around not accepting the chocolate.

"Y/N just wait please" Fred came running up to me

"Don't you get me? I don't want to talk to you! Do I need to spell it?" I walked on

"Just let me explain" he begged

"Will you leave me alone afterwards?" I asked and he nodded "You have a minute"

"Ok so Georgie told me you saw me and Angelina and you turned down and Angelina always tried to get closer to me and I ignored it because of you and when you turned me down I decided to go for it" he tried to explain

"I didn't turn you down I just wasn't sure yet, but I guess all the rumours were true. I was afraid about what happened, so you just proved yourself right WEASLEY" I spat "Now leave me alone" I walked away again.

"You hurt me Y/N! I really liked you" Oh wrong words Fed

"That doesn't excuse you and I see that you used in past sense so yeah" I let my Ravenclaw

"NOW LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed, and he froze up after I screamed at him, so I walked away.

I got back to my dorm still angry. I sat on my bed when an owl knocked on my window. I opened it and took the letter and gave the brown owl some treats.

I went over to my bed and looked and the handwriting.

I never it before. Who in the world would write that I don't know?