Chapter 15: The final task

I deleted the other chapter because I wasn't happy with it if some of you are wondering

A lot and nothing happened. At least nothing to exciting. Fred and I still weren't talking and the third and final task was coming up and I was walking together with Victor

"Take care of yourself Victor I don't want you to get hurt!" I told him

"I will but you know I can' promise anything. But I really like your jumper" he pointed on my Bulgarian quidditch jumper he gave me.

"Thanks! Good luck" I hugged him one last time before he had to leave.

I made my way to the audience looking for someone I knew.

"Y/N come over here!" Katie yelled and so I did. Fred was there as well but I didn't really care and than I saw Cho looking lost in the crowd.

"Cho! Come over here we have enough space!" I waved her

"Thanks, from rescued me from Y/N" she told me after she came over to us

"I can just imagine how you feel right now! But everything will be fine!" I assured her. She just simply nodded.

The task was explained, and the Champions entered the maze after each other.

I was so worried about Victor the whole that I didn't realize the twins talking about my jumper. Well I just wanted to ignore it to be honest.

First Fleur Delacour left the maze and then Victor.

I ran the stairs of the audience running straight to Victor to see if he is fine.

"Victor is everything fine?" I asked but he never answered

I woke up in the hospital wing completely confused.

I saw Victor laying in a bed across the room. I tried to get up, but everything hurt.

"Oh, darling Thank god you're awake that Krum hit you quite hard I heard?" Madame Pomfrey came rushing to me "Take this and you will feel better" she handed me some potions and left.

What was she talking about? Did Victor do something? What happened?

I thought I someone would visit me, but I was wrong. Nobody showed up!

WOW! This is just great I don't know anything! Who won the tournament and why am I in the hospital wing?

A day later I still had no answer, but Victor was still in the hospital wing though.

I felt better so I snuck out of my bed into the halls and tried to figure something out!

"Do you really think he is back" Some Gryffindor asks his friends. Who is?

"I don't know but I don't think that what happened to Cedric was an accident!" the other said. What happened to Cedric?

"But did you hear that Krum cursed his girlfriend or something? You know that quiet Ravenclaw girl!" The first one said, "I think her name was something like Y/L/N!"

Was he talking to me? Did Victor hurt me? I don't believe it though. He would never would he?

I made my way to the hospital wing and I saw Cho sitting on my bed. Is she crying?

"Hey Cho! Is everything alright?" I decided to ask

" Don't you know what happened?" she asks me but I just shocked my head "Well first of all Krum cursed you and then..." she stopped and took a deep breath "Cedric was killed by you-know-who and" she stopped and kind of collapsed. I hugged her tight

"Oh Cho! I am so sorry! I didn't know! I know how much he meant to you!" I assured her and we stayed there for what felt like hours. Does this mean the dark lord has returned?

I missed everything and when I was ready to leave the hospital wing the school year was nearly over and everyone was packing.

I still didn't get a chance to talk to Victor.

People tried to not look me in the eye and ignored me. Even when I walked by Katie she didn't even looked at me. I love my friends.

If I ever delete any chapters, don't worry I am a perfectionist. I hope y'all like the chapter. Don't forget to like and comment. Have a great day xxxx