Chapter 6: Victor Krum

The Yule Ball was coming up and as excepted I didn't have a date.

The pranking between the twins and I stopped which makes me kind of sad.

Right now, I am sitting next to Katie in the Great Hall. We have become closer and I would even call it friendship.

Anyways Snape gave so much homework and I can't really concentrate in here because everyone keeps about the Yule Ball.

So, I decided to ask Snape if I can finish my homework in the library and to my surprise he actually agreed.

I took my books and parchment to the library. Luckily nobody was around so I decide to sit down in a corner. I feel watched but I try to ignore it.

I finished my homework faster than expected and I made my way back to the Great Hall to wait for Katie.

"Y/N, right?" I turn around surprised by the unfamiliar voice to see no other than the famous Viktor Krum.

Was he really talking to me or was I just imagining something?

"Yeah Y/N. Nice to finally really meet you" I decide to answer

"Ok this might sound a little bit weird, but I watched while you were studying and- "

"Oh, so it was you who watched me the whole time?! I knew someone did" I interrupted him without noticing.

"Right it was me. Anyways I... I just couldn't stop sorry. I just wanted to ask you if... if you would like to go the ball with me" he asked nervously. I never thought someone like him could be nervous.

"Ehm sure. I mean the ball is the ball is in two days and didn't go to Hogsmeade to get a dress because... because I didn't plan to go" I confessed nervous but also excited.

"I am sure there will be no problem for you to get a dress" he answered with a smirk and winked while he left.

OMG Victor Krum just asked me out! The Victor Krum! I have to get back to the Great Hall to tell Katie or should I keep it a secret?