Chapter 2: Potions

The first few days flew and I walked into the hall for breakfast. After I sat down I check my timetable. "Shit I have double potions first ugh". " I heard that Snape is in the worst mode this year" says Cho while she sits down. We are just talking a bit afterwards. To be honest Cho is the closest thing to a friend.
Snape is already assigning partners. I actually think its great because I don't know a person I would partner with. "Miss y/l/n you are with Weasly". Ugh. " Sorry but there are two in this class" I tell him already annoyed. " Right", Snape realises " I guess Fred Weasley" . Really are you kidding me. WHY? Why him? Everyone knows that he is a big prankster and always messes with people. I need good grades in potions. But before everyone sits down we are called to the front. On the table are a few potions. " Can anyone tell me what this potions is?" he asks pointing at one of the potions "No? This is the most powerful love potion. In case you brew it right it smells different to everyone depending on what attracts them. For example. Miss Y/L/N. Can you tell the class what you smell?" I start to smell at the potion " I smell Candies, conifer, cinnamon and and fireworks !?" I hesitate at the last why fireworks. The twins are whispering in the back with Lee but I can't make up what they are saying. " Alright! You will find the potion on page 94. Get together with you partner and start!" Fred is already at our table and starts talking to you:" I already got our cauldron and-" but I cut him off " I don't trust you Weasley! I will make my own potion" He looks annoyed but just nods. 

While I was cutting you see Fred grabbing a weird ingredient. I take out my Polaroid and make a picture when Fred adds something to MY potion. A second later my cauldron explodes and Snape comes over immediately " Miss Y/L/N what have you done?". "I swear professor it wasn't me look I made this photo on my muggle camera where Weasley adds this weird ingredient I can't identify ". This was a little bit uncomfortable but Weasly deserved it. " It that true Weasley? Fifteen points from Gryffindor and detention tonight" Snape added mad and goes back to his desk. " What was that for it was just a little prank?" Fred asks after Snape left. "Yeah right?! I would have detention now. Don't mess with me Weasley. I am a Ravenclaw after all" after Snape dismissed the class I just added " Have fun with your detention Weasley" before you leave.