Words ahead

Author's note

Hey everyone; ). 

I wanted to update this since a lot changed!

This is my first story and my first real experience with writing! I promise that  it will better throughout just please trust the process! 

I would also like to adress a few things before the actual starts and I want to give you some background information!

First of all English is not my first language! I might make mistakes along the way and sometimes it might seem monotonous but I tried my best! If there are any mistakes you can point them out but please stay friendly

As for the support: I love reading your comments and if you like my story please consider to vote because it will attract other readers. If you want to critism please just try to be friendly and if I make mistakes about the storyline anytime I am sorry!

I am using the movies as my main source beacuse the storyline is easier to follow! I will include some information from the books but I will concentrate on the movies (I have read the books and watched the movies multiple times)

Now to some background information for the story: You are a Ravenclaw in your 6th year. Cho is your friend even though she is a year younger than me. Your parents are Muggles and you don't have the best  relationship with them because they don't believe in magic.

Some key words:

Y/N= your name

Y/L/N= your last name 

Y/E/C= your eye colour 

Y/H/C= your hair colour

I hope that you will enjoy the story ;>