Chapter 23:I could curse him even kill him

I didn't see Fred the next morning at breakfast and started to worry about him. I left the Great Hall after breakfast and took the longer way back to my common room just to get my head free which turned out to be the biggest mistake.

First, I thought aww what a cute couple and then I realised it.

It was Fred snogging Angelina. I guess the rumours are true that if he doesn't get what he wants he just moves on. I also heard he cheated before. I mean we are not dating still.

Wow! I turned around and went to the kitchen.

I was so angry at him that I wasn't able to spill any tears.

I just really need some cake or ice cream right now. Why is life so complicated?

I entered the kitchen and saw house elves rushed around cleaning up the mess from breakfast.

"Miss Y/L/N, how are you?" Winkey spotted me and came up to me.

"To be honest I feel terrible! Do you have some cake or ice cream form me?" I asked her friendly.

"I have" she walked around and came back with some chocolate "It is from yesterday. I hope it is alright. Mr. Weasley didn't eat all of it"

Weasley? Did she mean Fred? Probably not I mean there are 4 Weasley at this school at the moment.

"Thank you so much Winky!" I leaned down and hugged her

"Winky was never hugged before thank you Miss Y/L/N" I smiled at her before I left the kitchen.

I walked down some corridors to reach the courtyard when I saw a tall ginger coming my way I turned around immediately.

"Y/N wait up! Why are you walking away from"?

"I don't want to talk to yo-"but then I realised that it was George and not Fred

"Did Katie tell you anything? Look it wasn't me it was Fred! Katie still has problems keeping us apart!" he tried to explain me

"I don't know what you are talking about! The last time I talked with her was last year" I explained.

"Still if she comes up to you tell her that it was Fred kissing Angelina because he wanted to get over a girl. I don't know who it is because he doesn't want to tell!" Was he talking about me? Fred is just a weird boy.

"Sure! I will tell her when I see her" I told George because I saw how worried he was.

"Hey why are you carrying chocolate cake with you?"

"I just sometimes feel like it" I lied and left him.

I continued my way to the courtyard when I saw Katie crying in a corner. I took all my courage and walked up to her.

"Hey Katie! I know we haven't talked in a while, but I just saw what you saw and it wasn't George" I tried to explain

"Sure, it was a goblin! Do you think I am stupid? I saw him with Angelina! The worst thing is that I thought she was my friend" she cried

"No, you are not stupid Katie! It was Fred not George"

"How do you know?"

"First George told me about it, and I saw it myself" I told her anger building up in me.

"But Fred was never interested in Angelina well at least not after the ball"

"He just wanted to get over a girl and maybe make her jealous" and it worked I thought

"Sure! He isn't talking to anyone George would have told me and besides how do you know?" she asked and wiped away a few of her tears.

"I uhm George told me" I lied well it wasn't really lying.

"I don't believe you! You know what girl he is talking about?" she looked into my eyes and I broke the contact "You are the girl!" it hit her like a truck "Don't deny Y/N I know it! So what have you done?"

"Why are you so good in figuring people out? I mean I am the one that can read minds! Anyways I told him that I wasn't ready to be his girlfriend yet" I explained

"You can read minds?" Katie asked confused

"I think so and I accidently read yours one and I know how much you love George!"

"I do but tell me everything that happened"

I told her everything. I repeated my first kiss with him even though she knew. I also told her about summer and our "date".

"I can totally understand you! I heard that Fred usually keeps his girlfriends for like 2 weeks but it still doesn't explain what he did!" she told me getting up "I have to look for George but we shouldn't stop talking again. See you around." And then she left.

I nearly reached the courtyard when I saw Fred standing and the edge of the Great Lake and it was my chance. I had a revenge plan.

"You know Weasley today you didn't just messed whatever we had but you may also messed up Katie's and George's relationship and you deserve this!" I pushed him backwards and I felt into the water.

I walked away quickly because there were too may memories around here.

Fred's POV

There I was stumbling into the lake and hitting the water. Y/N just walked away without saying anything.

I know I messed up badly and I just wanted to apologise to her, but it went bad I guess. Now Georgie probably hates me too.

My heart took over and I did things I totally regret. I don't think that I can fix any of this.

It took too far this time and I hate myself.

Your POV

I was so angry. I went to back my dorm.

I walked over to my trunk and kicke against it. Then I saw it

Fred's Quidditch jumper. I threw it across the room followed by his cloak.

I hate this guy so much right now I could curse him even kill him.