Chapter 18: It never happened

It sadly turned out that Fred never took me Diagon Alley. I think he forgot. We stayed from each other ever since. Today the new school year will start again, and we were on the way to the Platform. It was an awkward thing to be near Fred for some reasons. On the platform it was busy as usual, so our little group got split up. I saw Katie and Angelina before I was turned around and my lips touched FRED?

I pulled away "I thought we agreed to not do this anymore before you take me to Diagon Alley and you never did" I confronted him

"Well you know" he scratched his neck "I saw Angelina and she was writing to me lately, but I am not interested"

"I can't believe it! You really think things work that way? Unbelievable!" I turned around and walked away from him.

"Y/N" someone said, and I thought it was Fred again.

"I don't want to talk to yo- "I turned around "OMG VICTOR" I ran up to him and hugged him "Sorry thought you were someone else! Why are you here?"

"I wanted to see you before you leave and because I have to get some stuff for Quidditch. But are you and that Weasley dating now? I thought you hated him"

It was a little awkward to talk to Victor about boys so I didn't tell him the whole truth "He kissed me to pretend that we are dating to get rid off Angelina, the girl he took to the ball"

"That boy is weird Y/N! I don't trust him" he told me "Anyways have a great last year at Hogwarts"

"Thank you! I will write to you!" I hugged him again before leaving for the train.

I found an empty compartment and I stayed alone for the whole train ride.

I am back! It took some inspiration to continue and thank you  for your support and help hope y'all like the short chapter xxxxx