Chapter 21: What about Weaselbee?

I don't know what I got myself into. I mean this is gonna sound weird, but I am so attracted to him for some reason. Right now, I am in the library looking through stuff about Legilimency.

"Library closes now. Everyone leaves" the librarian told us. I look at my watch. Sh*t I am meeting Fred. I am nervous. I wanted to get ready before, but I guess that didn't work out.

I left the library and saw Fred leaning against a wall. He looked really handsome. But that was probably just the light.

"There you are! I've been waiting" Fred came up to. I tried to not look into his mind, but it was really hard.

"Yeah sorry! I forgot the time" I explained myself

"Come on I need to show you something" he took my hand and dragged me to the dungeons.

I knew that the Hufflepuff common room was near here because I once walked Cho to her date with Cedric. Ouch that still hurt thinking about Cho's lost

"What do want in the Hufflepuff common room"

"We are not going to the Hufflepuff common room" he tickled a pear and the portrait swung open "Welcome to the kitchen"

"This is brilliant" I said

I saw an elf making its way to us "Oh Mr. Weasley welcome! Who is that?" she looked at me.

"That Winky is Y/N Y/L/N" he introduced me.

"Pleasure meeting you Mrs. Y/L/N" she shook my hand

"Oh, just call me Y/N" I assured her

"I tried but she won't" Fred told me and there was the awkward silence again

"So, what are we doing here?" I decided to break the silence

"Right! Winky do you have some cholate cake for us this lady loves it" he told the house elf

"Just because I ate it once doesn- "but Fred stuffed my mouth with some random bread he found on the counter.

I chewed and swallowed it when Winky handed me some cake. I kneeled down and whispered something in her ear "You won't mind it?"

"No Mrs. Y/L/N of course not" the house elf assured me.

And with that I took the cake and smashed in Fred's face. I burst out in laughing

"Well don't mess with me Weasley" I said laughing

"Is that so?" Fred asked me to lick some of the frosting out of the face. "I will tell you something Y/L/N" he took some marble syrup spilling it over my head.

"You piece of sh*t" with that Fred ran out of the kitchen.

"Thank you for everything Winky and sorry for the mess" I told her

"No worry" she assured ant with that I chased after Fred.

I was a fast runner, but it still took me some time to catch up to him. We were already outside when I grabbed him by his cloak, which made him fall taking him with me. Now I was laying on top of him our faces just inches apart.

Fred grabbed my face pulling him up and closing the gab between us. The adrenaline rushed through my body. He rolled around making him lay on top of me. I felt his weight on my body and pulled away.

"You know Weasley you are like really heavy" I told him, and he rolled next to me

"Stop calling by my last name Y/N and I am not fat"

"I never said that and what do you think about Weaselbee?" I laughed and he did too. And there we were again lying in the grass looking at the stars. Everything felt so magical and I was happy.