Chapter 42: The Minister is dead

Your POV

"Hey will you excuse me? I want to talk to Fleur" Victor asked me after we danced more than one dance

"Yeah sure no problem" I told him and he made his way off the dance floor.

I saw Emily out of the corner of my eye and wanted to talk to her but then I saw who she was talking to and I decided to throw my plans away.

I continued dancing a bit on my own when I saw someone approaching me.

I recognised him as a redhead twin. I couldn't really see if it was Fred or George, but I got a bad feeling and I couldn't really move because I had too many thoughts in my mind.

We locked eyes for a second and I was able to get inside his head for a second and read some of his thoughts.

"Frederick go you got this!" I heard him think and I felt guilty from looking into his mind, but I realised that he probably wanted to talk to me which made me uncomfortable.

I don't really know if I want to talk to him like he was really rude when I saw him at his flat ones and I kind of got over him.

I was too lost in my thoughts and too busy overthinking everything that I didn't think of moving or anything when he came closer and closer.

"Hey Y/N can I speak to you for a-" he started but was cut off buy a message light appearing between us.

"The minister is dead! The ministry has fallen" the message light told us and just seconds later death eaters apparated into the tent.

Everything was chaotic and I couldn't find my wand because I left it at a table so I started to panic and looked around for someone I knew to apparate with them.

But then I felt is strong hand holding on to mine and seconds later I found myself laying on a beach.

I don't know who apparated with me and I started to look around myself to find the responsible person when I found them...

I hope you like this little cliff hanger as much as I do....

I will update today or tomorrow...

Also if you have any suggestions for the cover tell me I will try my best ; )