Chapter 11: The lake

Fred's POV

Ugh! Holidays are over and I have lessons again! And even worse...

George is with Katie the whole time, so we aren't pulling pranks together which makes me sad. But it was finally weekend!

"Fred you need to eat something" Ginny told me so put some beans on my toast

"Are you a Weasley now?" "OMG look at her hair"

I turned around and Y/N entered the hall. She wasn't here for breakfast and I haven't seen in her in any lessons this week. She looked terrible and she tried to hide her hair under her hood.

If I pull pranks like this on Slytherin it is always funny, but I realised I messed up.

She just grabbed some toast and walked out of the hall

I have to fix this....

Your POV

Everyone was starring Parkinson started joking and I couldn't take it, so I just grabbed some toast and walked out again

I don't know what is wrong with me, but I just broke down after the day with the kiss.

I guess it all built up and broke down at once. First just my general situation than Christmas and much more.

I didn't go to class this week and told Mr. Flitwick I can't go, and I guess he realised I cried and just nodded. I didn't want to talk to him, and I think he thought so too so he didn't ask any further question.

I have to get some hair dye somehow. Maybe I try contacting Sophie. That was a good idea. So, I made my way to the owlery but then I heard someone scream my name.

Fred's POV

I ran after. Was she going to the owlery? I followed her but started calling her name she stopped next to the lake.

"You know Weasley? NO, I don't want to talk! You never talked to me so it's fine! Oh, and by the way I don't remember being on first name-bases?" She started yelling pushing me closer to the lake "What is wrong with everyone?! Katie is not talking to me anymore because she is hanging out with George all the time! And you making everything worse! So Just LEAVE ME ALONE!", she screamed

"I'm, I am really- "

But I was interrupted

Your POV

Can't he see that I want to be alone. Oh, great now he tries to talk.

The next seconds my instincts took over I pushed Weasley backward and...

He fell into the lake.

"WELL YOU DESERVED THAT WEASLEY!" I shout but the next second I was underwater.

THIS ASS. The water was freezing

"UGH I HATE YOU!" I screamed.

"I know" he answered, and I looked into his hazel eyes. Somehow, I got lost in them.

And then my instincts took over again...

Sometimes I ask myself why I am a Ravenclaw.

I swam over to Fred and pressed my lips onto his. It was like the world stopped. It was just him and me. He didn't break away but kissed me back. It was like all my romantic dreams came true. It felt like minutes we stayed like that KiSsInG ...

Fred's POV

She came over to me and kissed me. I returned her kiss, and it was magical. I never wanted to break away, but I felt my feet getting numb, so I broke away and jumped out of the lake offering her my hand! But how she is she refused it and climbed out on her own.

We stayed silent until we reached the fat lady. I got a little insecure

"Password?" The fat lady said annoyed but her mood quickly changed when she saw us "What happened to you get yourselves some new pair of clothes" she told us and swung open without requiring the password.

Luckily nobody was in the common room and I took Y/N's hand and dragged her up the stairs up to my dorm.

"Uhm I know it is a mess but ehmm... just take this it will keep you warm" I handed her my Quidditch jumper and some sweatpants.

She didn't say anything and went to the bathroom. I hope I didn't do anything wrong. AGAIN!

Well lets just hope

Your POV

He gave me some of his clothes to change into. I was still too shocked to say anything and just went to the bathroom to change.

What just happened?!

I quickly changed and noticed a familiar smell cinnamon and fireworks?! It hit me like a train!

I checked my appearance in the mirror and my hair was normal again?! Was it the lake because it is like magical or something?

Anyways his clothes were slightly oversized, because he is a bit taller than me.

I went out of the bathroom and waved to Fed before leaving. Still not saying anything but I think he realised my hair.

I made my way back to my common room and when I entered, I just ignored some stares from my quidditch team.

How cute! I was really down today but I wanted to write down ths chapter! I hope y'all like it please comment your suggestions, ideas and reactions. I am grateful for every read, vote or comment! Sorry this was a bit cheesy. Have a great day xxx