A Christmas one-shot special!

By yours truly. 😁

Yandere teenagers x limousine driver reader.

(Y/N POV)

It was sure a very busy and cold Christmas Eve this year. With all of the kids today wanting to do is go downtown to celebrate this holiday with fancy food, drinks and maybe a hook up or two but what do I know. All I get to do is listen to these conversations and plans of theirs all the time and I get in the chatter very rarely only if they ask me about it but most times I just say in the shadows. Anyway, I was driving a party of three adults to the Olive Garden and this may be the last one for tonight so I can celebrate Christmas alone again.

10 minutes later.......

I made it to the restaurant and parked to the lot and waited for them to leave.

Y/N- And here we are folks, the Olive Garden.

Man 1- Ahh sweet!

Man 2- Man I'm starving.

Woman 1- Me too.

Y/N- Well have yourselves a Merry Christmas ok?

Man 1/Man 2/Woman 1- You too!

Then they went inside the restaurant and I started to drive away. Not long after I left the first exit..

*Ring Ring Ring*

My phone rang and it was from the boss Mr.Greg, he can be a bit weird but he's a good man. I answered the call hoping its not another job.

Y/N- Hello boss?

Greg- Ahh Y/N, are you done with your current gig?

Y/N- Yes..I am.

Greg- Ok good, listen I know this is sudden to ask but would you be kind to do this one last job for tonight? Please Y/N?!

Y/N- Well....is there anyone else to take that one?

Greg- Oh trust me when I say that I tried to get someone to do it but they were all taken and you are the only available driver for this type of night. So...Please Y/N, I really need the help.

*Groan*

Y/N- Fine boss, I'll do it.

Greg- oh thank you Y/N I knew I can count on you! Ok, i'm sending the picking up address to your GPS. After this gig, you are good to go on home, Merry Christmas Y/N.

Y/N- You too Greg.

*Boop*

Oh my godddd. I really didn't want to do this but I just couldn't leave him hanging so I took it despite my feelings about it. Ok, I opened up the address and it takes me to the Renaissance Hotel, hmm fancy joint probably the customers are rich. I don't know, just an assumption. So with that, I made my way.

30 Minutes later.....

Ok looks like I made it and let me tell you I never drove to the hotel that close before and it looked like Trump tower in a way.