Yandere Mipha x female cook reader

Requested by dragonofwar89

Video game- The Legend of Zelda; Breath of the wild.

(Y/N's POV) 

I was in the kitchen cooking up the meals for supper today. Let me tell you, making meals for a kingdom is not easy especially when the royals come to mind. But i'm glad King Morephan gave me chances to prove myself many years ago and now I'm trained to be in his royal kitchen and thats where I have been ever since. After preparing the last part of the dishes, I placed them in the food carts and made my way around the palace. First up was the court, I made my way inside and all of the elites were sitting down waiting patiently. I greeted them and started serving them and once I served the last one, they thanked for the meal and dined to great delight. One elite in particular was Prince Sidon and he was looking at my way smiling at me and I politely waved back at him.

Prince Sidon- My my Y/N, what a fantastic meal just like always, you never disappoint let me tell you.

Y/N- Thank you Prince Sidon, glad you like it.

But then I noticed that princess Mipha was not present here and I was a bit confused as she never missed a meal. And I mean she never missed a meal and thats when im on duty for the day, maybe Sidon knows where she is.

Y/N- So Sidon, where is the Princess Mipha?

Prince Sidon- Hmm now that you mentioned it, i'm not so sure myself. Maybe she went to the training yard to practice. Thats probably one of the few places she goes frequently, otherwise I don't know what to say.

Hmm...I may have to check there after i'm done serving everyone.

Y/N- OK, I'll go and check there later. Enjoy the rest of your meal Prince.

Prince Sidon- Thank you and have a merry one Y/N.

I waved bye and made my way to the barracks. Im sure those soldiers are starving after doing intense training. I went inside and literally every soldier was gathering around me trying to get their meal. But I stopped the commotion and ordered them to gather in a single line to get their servings. Yeah, when you been working here for many years and are known for making the best food, you get to have some authority around here. Its like they say, don't bite the cooks hand that feeds you. After everyone got their food, their cheered me on and I did a little bow to make my exit a bit more classy. Last stop before i'm done was King Morephan and maybe I could ask him where Mipha is. I went inside the throne room and there he was. 

King Morephan- Ahh Y/N, come in. I hope todays meal is just as good like usual.

Y/N- I would never disappoint you your highness.

I served his plate and when he took the first bite, he already was in joy. 

King Morephan- Mmmm... my my delicious just like always Y/N. 

Y/N- Why thank you your highness. Say, your highness?

King Morephan- Hmm?

Y/N- Do you perhaps know where the Princess is? I didn't see her at all at the dining hall this afternoon. 

King Morephan- Oh, she went to the training yards again. 

Y/N- Ahh ok, Prince Sidon had the same suspicion as well. Well, if you don't mind, i'm gonna bring her meal down there, she must be starving now.

King Morephan- Oh its fine Y/N, I'm glad your taking your time and energy to do that for her. You know, she's been talking about you a lot lately.

Y/N- Really?