2022 Christmas Special!

(A/N) Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all of you kind folks!! I want to say thank you for a wonderful year and even though I was really busy this year, I really appreciate you all for sticking around and giving support for my work, I know it wasn't easy anticipating a new chapter every time but I'm glad when I updated, you folks gave great reception and it makes me feel happy. Anyway, here is the special Oneshot for the holidays and hope you folks enjoy it!!

See ya'll later!! :) :)  

(Name Y/N.)

(Female reader, Age 15.)

(Y/N's POV)

It was going to be an unusual and brutal Christmas, especially if it was in the outside world this year instead of an orphanage house. But on the bright side, at least I had the balls to finally run away from that god-awful place anyways, no friendly kids, and the adults didn't do any better in fact they may have been a whole lot worse. But any case, I'm a free girl but I may have underestimated how much money I needed to run away so I had to do a bunch of small-time jobs that may not have been legal for me to do. But as long the people paid me and didn't give me too many problems, we were cool at least as cool as we could've been possibly been, I saved up each time and when I had enough I took bus rides to nearby small towns and do the same routine all year long. Now, I'm on another bus but this time I'm heading to the main city to find a hotel to rest in and maybe a few days of going to small diners for some grub. Hey, runaways need decent beds and food too you know but it wasn't gonna be a few hours till I get there so I had my hood up and rested near the metal window bar and closed my eyes.

(Timeskip)

*Hisss!!*

I woke up from the sudden stop of the bus and I looked out of the window to see that I have arrived in the city. I got out of the bus with the cold weather hitting my face in an instant I stepped out but now I am here, here in the city. I picked west to go first to see where I can find hotels nearby. I saw an info kiosk that was gonna be helpful so I checked it out and saw there was a La Quinta inn nearby, I looked at the directions and went on my way over there.

10 minutes later...

I saw the Inn and went inside, praying that I can pay without having a license or anything like that to pay for it. I went to the front desk to check in and the man saw me with an odd look on him. 

Man- May I help you?

Ok Y/N, here we go. 

Y/N- Yeah, a few nights at the cheapest price possible, please?

I pushed it but he looked at his computer anyways and I had my fingers crossed that this will work for me.

Y/N's mind- Please god, give me a Christmas miracle!

Man- Ah well, I have standard rooms with basic room service and complimentary breakfast bars every morning. Plus we have holiday special rates which the standard rooms are $80 per night, and the deluxe rooms are $100 per night. So, how many nights and which level of room do you want today?

I looked at my pockets and remembered that I only have $400 dollars saved so I need to do the standard, sorry deluxe but not today.

Y/N- I'll take the standard rooms, and is today the 22nd correct?

Man- Yes.

Y/N- Then I'll check out on the 26th in the morning.

Man- Ok, so that's four days plus the fees so that's gonna be $330 today. Will that be cash, credit, or debit today?

My heart sank a little cause that was almost all of the money I worked very hard for but I have nowhere else to go so I had to pay the bill with an uneasy feeling.