Yandere Apple white x female teacher assistant reader.

Requested by Belizeannon

Series: Ever After High.

(Y/N's POV)

I got to ever high earlier today so I can help prepare for the special assembly happening today and it's gonna end with the band team playing a finale song, so it's all gotta be prepared fast. Unfortunately, I got to do it by myself today but then again, no one volunteered for some odd reason so I stepped in and was the first teacher assistant to help so now I gotta do the job. I headed for the gym to begin and when I entered, everything was there and all I needed to do was to put it all together. 

Y/N- Ok, here we go.

I got to the signs and went to the back to retrieve a ladder, I found it and headed back to put it on. I set up the ladder and made sure it was locked before getting the sign and climbed up.

Y/N's mind- Stay still now. 

Just then, I heard someone coming in and looked behind to see...

"Good morning Ms

"Good morning Ms.Y/N.~"

Apple White.

Y/N- Good morning to you too, Ms.Apple.

Apple white- What are doing right now?

Y/N- Just trying to hang this sign up there. What are you doing here?

Apple White- I'm here to help, of course, why are you by yourself by the way?

Y/N- No one volunteered for it, so I had to step up and help, or else, today's special assembly would be canceled if nothing got done.

Apple White- You are kind to take on this task on your own, but fear not, I'm here to assist you in any way I can.~

Y/N- Oh, that's very kind of you Apple. Now, would you kindly hold this ladder tightly so it doesn't move?

Apple White- Of course, Ms.Y/N.~

She held the ladder and I felt much safer now but I still had a question on my mind.

Y/N's mind- Did she volunteer with me last minute?

(Apple White's POV)

I was so glad to be here with Ms.Y/N, just the way she is and how she takes care of everything is excellent. She's kind, funny, hard-working and she's a teacher assistant to science and history where I have classes with her which makes the class days even better. I'm glad everything went to plan as of right now, how no one volunteered but what she doesn't need to know was...

Apple White's mind- I scared, bribed, or convinced everyone who wanted to volunteer. 

I wanted to make this to be her and me alone, so I had to do whatever it took to make that happen, even my own friends weren't safe from this.