Yandere female actress x child reader.

Requested by JosephHorror3

(Y/N's POV)

I was with mom in the car driving to her work cause she couldn't find anyone to watch over me, so I had to tag along. It doesn't sound too bad, getting to see inside a studio building for the first time sounds fun enough. I always wanted to see what mom meant when she said she is a costume artist, guess I'll find out soon. 

Mom- So Y/N, when we get there, please don't get yourself into trouble and also don't touch anything in there too, ok?

Y/N- Ok mom.

Mom- Thank you, sweetie, I'll get your favorite food from Burger King ok?

Y/N- Yay! Ok!

Now that is for sure to remind me not to touch anything or get into trouble.

Y/N's mind- I can't wait for lunch already.

(Timeskip)

We got to the building where mom works and I knew it was a studio by the cameras and huge rooms that were the settings for a movie of some kind. We went to an area where all of these many kinds of costumes were in racks, I did remember mom saying she was a director of the costumes or something like that. Either way, mom had me sit down in a chair while she went to talk to all of the other people. Good thing she let me take my switch for today, I would've been bored otherwise. I was playing Pokemon Scarlet and was battling trainers, then I saw a Pokemon I wanted to catch but it was giving me trouble for some reason so I kept trying to catch it and while it took me a lot of Pokeballs to get it but I finally did and I felt so glad.

Y/N- Yes! Finally!

*Giggle* "What are you happy about kid?"

I turned around to see a woman who was looking at my screen with a smile.

"Oh, I'm sorry for peeking at your game, you kinda shouted your victory across the room and I wondered what it was

"Oh, I'm sorry for peeking at your game, you kinda shouted your victory across the room and I wondered what it was. Sorry."

Y/N- No, it's fine. I'm just happy I caught a cool Pokemon I wanted on my team, do you want to see my team?

"Of course, I got some time."

I showed her my team and while she asked me a lot of questions about the game, she was fun to talk to and was more interested in my game than most adults and even mom too.

"I must say that this game really is quite interesting."

Y/N- It is, say what is your name? I never got to ask.

"That's right, silly of me. I'm-"

"Madelyn! Is Madelyn here?"

I heard mom's voice and saw her heading towards us and saw me with the woman.

Mom- Oh, there you are Madelyn! We were looking for you, you were supposed to be on another set minutes ago.

Y/N- Madelyn?