Yandere class x male teacher reader.

Requested by dragonofwar89

(Y/N's POV)

Today was a very special day at least for teachers like me today and that day is Teacher's Aprreaction day. This day may be one of the most underrated days throughout the year but to me, this is a wonderful day since the students in my class would be planning something special for me. My students were always very kind to me, did very well on their grades, and always in the best of moods always brightening my day. It's a really small class but that doesn't matter really since personally, I'm quite comfortable with a small class anyway plus it makes getting to know the students easier. I walked my way to the classroom and said hi to some of the other teachers and saying how today is our day and most agreed but didn't think much of it and went their way but anyway I made it to the classroom and I saw a huge gift basket on my desk.

 I walked my way to the classroom and said hi to some of the other teachers and saying how today is our day and most agreed but didn't think much of it and went their way but anyway I made it to the classroom and I saw a huge gift basket on my desk

I looked closer and it had a note pinned on on the top and it read:

"Dear Mr. Y/N, we wanted to give you our blessings and our thanks for being such a wonderful teacher. You make the lessons so much fun, exciting and have the most freedom in the whole school. We only wish you the best day and cant wait to see you in class today once more. Oh, and by the way, Happy Teacher's appreciation day!

- Sincerely, from your best students ever!"

This is just so sweet. This may turn out to be a great day after all!

Y/N- Then, let me set up the class and make them proud!

(Timeskip)

I was ready to start the day and they would be here in about 3.....2.......1...

"Hi Mr.Y/N"

Y/N- Ah good morning Ms

Y/N- Ah good morning Ms.Amy! How's the morning so far?

Amy- Oh you know Mr.Y/N,  just the same as usual.

Y/N- Good, now how's been basketball so far?

Amy- It's going great, the game is next week and I'll spot you a ticket to it kay?

The official Yandere's X worker readers one-shot book(Finished)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara